[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 155

I'll show you one more drawing...


[삭제]
odiseif:
there is a chance that gold will fall back to 1500 from about 1770 . who cares to watch .


That would be prettier)) But this is just a guessing game. I don't trade on gold.

-DEN-:
May jump to 1.335 and below in a couple of hours

Still aiming for 1.3385.

[삭제]

Another forum posted an interesting video on stop loss))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S2Bk_sCyU

[Deleted]
Kitsan:

Another forum posted an interesting video on stop loss))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S2Bk_sCyU

lucky guy
Kitsan:

Another forum posted an interesting video on stop loss))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S2Bk_sCyU


Hehe))) Teaches someone else)

Fun though ))))

I think the Asians will have fun too ))))

Margaret, congratulations on your birthday!

a bedtime story... not an easy one...

I think we're on the verge of a major shakedown........Unusual!!!! Don't you think?