[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 10

What's up, you European assholes! Got your pale, round-eyed face? )))

Yes - we are the Scythians! ))))))))))))))) Ha ha! (that was fierce)

(laughing): Oh, man. Elliot for you. Larry and Billy. So much for the Williams! It's worse than you think.

And let some trader, a trader with a capital letter, say - M - gaga, start telling me how to trade. Let him. So I say.

Fuck you. Have it yourselves.

===

The anthem of the uneducated, Russian wanker.

In general I think it's going up as well. The classics though said that the goal of a trend breakout is the height of the trend itself, here I think not everything has been played by the bears yet. But so far the correction is creating its 2nd wave in a 5 wave =) Hopefully this rise will extend to the upper limit of the current channel =) More money to be made =))))))

Svinozavr:

What's up, you European assholes! Got your pale, round-eyed face? )))

Yes - we are the Scythians! ))))))))))))))) Ha ha! (that was fierce)

(laughing): Oh, man. Elliot for you. Larry and Billy. So much for the Williams! It's worse than you think.

And let some trader, a trader with a capital letter, say - M - gaga, start telling me how to trade. Let him. So I say.

Fuck you. Have it yourselves.

===

The anthem of the uneducated, Russian wanker.

Happy birthday?! (drunken in this very p... again)

10:15 p.m. (Moscow time) waiting for Bernanke's speech

shorts almost on schedule...well the greeks are certainly handsome ))))

Margot, what do you think of the Greek situation?

Vizard:
Margot, what do you think of the situation in Greece?

This is a political act by Papandreos. Essentially Greece is like a clamp around the neck for the Eurozone, but they (Merkel and Sarkozy) are holding them to their conscience, they don't need her. Basically why should Greece choose to be in the EU or not, it would be better to consider the opinion of the rest of Europeans. It makes no sense for Greece to refuse aid, if they do they will face an uncontrollable default and they know it.

And the level of 1.3830 was never easy to break through, as I wrote in the old days when we were approaching it...

margaret:
This is a political act by Papandreos. Essentially Greece is like a clamp around the neck for the Eurozone, but they (Merkel and Sarkozy) are holding them to their conscience, they don't need her. Basically why should Greece choose to be in the EU or not, it would be better to consider the opinion of the rest of Europeans. It makes no sense for Greece to refuse aid, if they do they will face an uncontrollable default and they know it.

i agree... but the people are fucking against it... how should one deal with it... the people do not trust the EU (they are choking on taxes)... you think they will let it slide?... the shorts are closed...

Vizard:

I agree ... but you see people are fucking against it ... people do not trust the EU ... they are choking them with taxes ... do you think they will let it slide?

It's the government's problem, they should set up a tax policy, like in Argentina. The government is to blame for not controlling the shadow economy... If they were to regulate the income control of the population, then there would be no need to raise taxes on incumbent taxpayers. As for the people, yes from the point of view of a resident of the country, their mindset, maybe they should demand their own, but given what I know about them.... they are 'party people', like to loaf around, not work...so going on strike is like another entertainment for them (all this of course, strictly my opinion)...

Yes, and in the end, if they refuse to bailout (which I doubt), the exit from the eurozone is inevitable because it will be futile to fight further with Greece and the euro will certainly fall, but not for long... .... Greece is the ballast of the eurozone

Vizard:

I've got my shorts covered...

why is that? it seems to be going according to plan:

the markings aren't mine, they're from insta.

Reason: