Looking for patterns - page 159

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Most likely by the end of next week.

Today and tomorrow the participants will give their opinions and who

was right we will know at the end of the week.

After all, 100-300 points or more during the day the price is unlikely to pass)))).

If a week is ahead, the price is likely to bounce from the support, but the main movement downwards

ElenaVVT:

If a week is on the horizon, it is likely to bounce from support, but the main move is down

What support? Price?

Алексей Тарабанов:

It's called consolidation. Identifying it was the first thing my daughter and I did. It always happens when the direction of further movement is not clear to market participants: at the end of the day, or before significant news. The form of the consolidation plays a huge role. If it is symmetric (a decaying sine wave, for silly radio operators to understand), then no one expects anything, but everyone is afraid of a sharp movement somewhere. Unsymmetrical consolidation is much more informative. If the amplitude decreases, but the price hits a horizontal level, the market expects a breakdown of that level. The classic "Three Indians" pattern always works. Circular values have nothing to do with it, about that in the next lesson.

Let's continue.

I forgot to tell you: Consolidation is almost always observed when significant levels are broken. We'll talk about them - that was the second topic of my classes with my daughter.

Price always moves from level to level, rarely crossing intermediate levels without at least a brief consolidation.

Levels are messages from the past, relevant in the present and future. The market has a memory, and levels are the mechanism of this memory.

Usually in reviews they say: the dollar (pound, euro, tugrik) passed the level, the maximum for the last 3 (6, 9, 12) months.

I think it's clear to everyone that the 12-month level is a stronger argument than the 6-month level, and so on...

Thus, the strength (znAtivity) of the level can be measured in the length of the hindsight horizon.

Imagine that you are climbing a mountain, constantly looking back. The day before yesterday you were at the same altitude as 10 days ago, yesterday you were where you were 9 days ago, and today you are at the altitude where you were 40 days ago. That's it! You have reached a significance level of 30 days - a month and a half! It's the same with price levels coming to us from the past.

The kodobase has my iPulsar indicator. It generates signals according to this very principle. There is a small error there, I fixed it and uploaded the code in some thread. After that, I destroyed the operating system and lost the information. Error when setting level importance (filter). Create, invent, try.

Tomorrow we will talk about trends, and then about filters. That was the end of my daughter's course, who was a complete novice half a year ago and now cannot earn less than 10% a month.

Thank you for your attention.

from right now, there was a previous bounce.
I see you are discussing a different chart. Maybe I'm out of the loop?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Let's continue.

I forgot to tell you: Consolidation almost always occurs when significant levels are broken. We'll talk about them - that was the second topic of my classes with my daughter.

Price always moves from level to level, rarely crossing intermediate levels without at least a brief consolidation.

Levels are messages from the past, relevant in the present and future. The market has a memory, and levels are the mechanism of this memory.

Usually in reviews they say: the dollar (pound, euro, tugrik) passed the level, the maximum for the last 3 (6, 9, 12) months.

I think it's clear to everyone that the 12-month level is a stronger argument than the 6-month level, and so on...

Thus, the strength (znAtivity) of the level can be measured in the length of the hindsight horizon.

Imagine that you are climbing a mountain, constantly looking back. The day before yesterday you were at the same altitude as 10 days ago, yesterday you were where you were 9 days ago, and today you are at the altitude where you were 40 days ago. That's it! You have reached a significance level of 30 days - a month and a half! It's the same with price levels coming to us from the past.

The kodobase has my iPulsar indicator. It generates signals according to this very principle. There is a small error there, I fixed it and uploaded the code in some thread. After that, I destroyed the operating system and lost the information. Error when setting level importance (filter). Create, invent, try.

Tomorrow we will talk about trends, and then about filters. That was the end of my daughter's course, who was a complete novice half a year ago and now cannot earn less than 10% a month.

Thank you for your attention.

Well said, not little :)

ElenaVVT:
I see you are discussing a different chart. Maybe I'm out of the loop?

So New Zealander all)

ElenaVVT:
I see you are discussing a different chart. Maybe I'm not in the loop?

It wasn't right now, it's the day off.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Nah, it's not about statistics and I'm not a panacea in my words.

It's a market and it's high risk.

You know that very well too.

Yes, there is a high probability that the price will go down after the max update, and on the daily chart we see that a gap was closed (this is also a pattern that gaps are closed sooner or later).

And here on this probability (regularity) and starts trading but not at random, but with search for entry points.

There is a TS and it should be adhered to. Otherwise it's all a dabble.

And using my TS more than 80% of entry points are profitable).

Well done! Your credit is probably going to be paid off soon, isn't it? How many instruments do you trade? Have you quit your nuclear job?

ElenaVVT:
I see you are discussing a different chart. Maybe I'm not on it?

From right now.......... there is nothing, but 0.67350 something)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi all.

Here's a question for all the experts. Where does the pair move or rather where will it go next?

I am not talking about 10-30 points, I am talking about 100-200-300 points.

Your options. Regularities. Premonitions)))

That's what I mean. And you?

Reason: