[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 35

Decided to do some pen trading again.

:)

The system shows that the situation is too uncertain, a dojic on the day, but

my layouts:

Targets down:

Upside targets:

Inputs on the bottom, apex of the main harmonic Spectrometer Separate.

JAH BLESS.

Vizard:

hilarious....demo and trading are different things...

why are you putting yourself in any kind of frame- with forecasting in this case... set only 1 target= break-even trade... Enter a quiet market on the mashka for example + hard stop +1p... wait... 10-20-30pts or as much as it takes - take it... Don't be greedy... all... the same tomorrow... at the end of the month you'll be pleasantly surprised...

Evra demo - forecast 08.11. (for demo accounts only)

Vizard:

hilarious....demo and trading are not the same thing...

why are you putting yourself in any kind of frame- with forecasting in this case... set only 1 target= break-even trade... Enter a quiet market on the mashka for example + hard stop +1p... wait... 10-20-30pts or as much as it takes - take it... don't get greedy... that's it... same tomorrow... at the end of the month you'll be pleasantly surprised...

- "Only 0 points to the losers, but where's the deposit...??

)))

Galina: There's no one left here at all.

The ranks of the old-timers are thinning, ....

A lot of people here got kicked out, soon there won't be anyone to write ))))

Yeah, that's right, the evil moderators only left the yokels and themselves. All the old-timers were cut down by the roots, the bastards.

I'm glad you're back. At least one old-timer will be here for a while, what a happiness!

Mathemat:

Yeah, that's right, the evil moderators only left the yokels and themselves. All the old-timers have been cut down to the ground, the bastards.

It's good to have you back. At least one old-timer will be here for a while, what a joy!

We haven't been killed, we've been sitting in an ambush and looking in from time to time... :0))

SEVER11:
We haven't been hit, we sit in an ambush and occasionally drop in here... :0))
Everyone's here)) except Stranger hasn't been seen for a while(

And yet we are still in the triangle that I showed earlier... I'm trading inside it with stops outside the triangle. We'll jump out of it not today...

kamihadze:
And yet we are still in the triangle that I showed earlier... I'm trading inside it with stops outside the triangle. We'll jump out of it not today...
We'll jump out soon. The market is waiting for the introduction of the new Greek premier and the Italian vote in the afternoon.

s_aullma:
We are about to jump out. The market awaits the introduction of the new Greek premier, and the Italian vote in the afternoon.
Investors are awaiting the budget vote in the Italian parliament, which is scheduled for 14:30 GMT. Interest in this vote is so high as a negative outcome could mean the ruling party loses its majority in parliament. This will be taken as a sign of political instability in the country, which could slow down the implementation of austerity measures.

Margaret, thank you for your comprehensive explanation of the situation. Very glad to have you back with us. There was a fundamental vacuum some time ago :) without you. I also wanted to ask the following question. Maybe you have a list of "recommended literature" on the fundamental analysis. Please, share it with us.
Reason: