[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 58

Larisa:

I put a profit at 1.38, now I'm wondering if 1.39 is better... Greed is getting greedy :)))

here's a picture...nice looking Laura...+ blonde...

I'm not counting the small long in the morning... I took a short +2 pips... It's OK... I'm sitting on the fence (I thought there was a flat and I left)... The market is going nowhere... I'll take it later...

Vizard:

here's a picture...nice looking Laura...+ blonde...

I'm not counting this morning's long... I took out a short +2p... and it's OK... I'm sitting on the fence (I thought it was flat and left)... the market won't go anywhere... I'll take it back later...

On EUR/USD D1 turn on ma 240 and everything becomes clear, I'm attaching a screenshot, but it's not visible all the time! ..........

If anyone saved my channel earlier will understand...........

Attached is a screenshot.

-DEN-:

On EUR/USD D1 turn on ma 240 all will become clear, I attach a screenshot and it keeps not showing! ..........

If anyone has saved my channel before will understand...........

Try using the browser without the settings...and the jpg format...it should stick...

click to see...probably just a large size and the forum doesn't crop...and you can't see it here...

-DEN-:

On EUR/USD D1 turn on ma 240 all becomes clear

do you mean a heavy macho ? and the levels from it ?

Vizard:

just try using a browser with no settings...and the jpg format of the picture...it should pre-stick...

When clicked you can see...probably just a large size and the forum does not cut it...and you can't see it here...

Maybe, but here I can enter from another computer with the same parameters and everything is visible.

P/S the place fig. square and a question mark in the middle of the square, clicking on it reveals the image is...... super simple.....

-DEN-: P/S picture place a square and a question mark, clicking on it reveals the picture...... super simple.....

Your picture is only visible through explorer, now I will try to transfer it c/o Fox. Is it visible to everyone?

margaret:

Your drawing is only visible through explorer, now I will try to transfer it through Fox:

Dan, what should we see there? Please explain ...

I see a heavy MA...it acts as a balance line as I understand...and levels from it...

Vizard:

Ahead of the curve... I was just about to re-download the rice... Dan, what should we see? Please explain...
i'm like that

margaret:
i'm soooo...

Yeah...quick girl...))

Did you open the long one?

Vizard:

yeah...quick girl...)))

What else should a trader be? You won't make it in time: you won't make or lose money...

I opened and closed, fuck them with their news, tomorrow is the weekend and not much will happen...what if they do not approve the budget... Goldman says to fix it at 1.4...

Yes, there is also a dollar repatriation due this month

Reason: