[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 81

Sta2066:

"Five kopecks for the weekend...

If someone thinks that indexes (indicators, etc.) predict something for tomorrow (or even a week), he deceives himself. Only Murphy's Law will do.

It's time to learn the maths, starting with the probability function...

My master chart has finally opened. Showing what the bounce was from:

The channel was drawn a long time ago a month to half a month ago:

DragonSL:

It's time to learn the maths, starting with the probability function...
Get it...?

Sta2066:
Got it...?

And what should have come to whom, my dear?

Suppose you are super-mega-buperman, can you tell me exactly where the electron of the hydrogen atom is at any given moment? If not, then what the fuck do we need this quantum physics, or for example, everyone knows that according to the laws of aerodynamics the May beetle cannot fly, so why study it?

I draw the rebound target area in the forecast and set the level, of course the graph does not draw all my lines 100%, but overall the expected payoff is much higher than 50%.

P.S. If you can't wear a tie, wear bricks (popular wisdom).

DragonSL:
P.S. If you can't wear a tie, wear bricks (popular wisdom).
If you know how to wear a tie, wear it in silence, because they can hang you with it (Soviet proverb).

trol222:
If you know how to wear a tie, wear it silently, because they might hang you with it (Soviet proverb).

Fortunately, the police now take away both the tie and the shoelaces.

DragonSL:

Luckily, they now take away both the tie and the shoelaces from the boots in the CPS.
You go there a lot, don't you?

trol222:
You go there a lot.

Nah, it's just that a person with that kind of mindset is either from Colombia or CPD, and there's no way back to the USSR.

strangerr:

Targets far above, hardly visible)))) Agreed.
Glad to have you back from the islands with the warm seas...
Reason: