[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 64

??? ))

normal66:
Well down... Here we are waiting for the euro/dollar to 1.28 :)
What timeframe are you trading?

The pound has a one-day break so far, on the eu it is also possible by the end of the current session. Further fall is very likely.... I think the eu will reach 1.3610, 1.3585 and further to 1.3500, 1.3485.

I think so far)))

Evgen157:

I think so far)))

Selling now is probably not the best option...

ReziDent:

Selling is probably not the best option now ...

Yes, maybe today, but in principle the Euro may fall further, because of the unstable situation in the Eurozone, + chinkou is about to break through the price - a signal for sell, so let's see. For me the trading ended today - 6 orders at 20 pips is enough for me )))). now i will sit on the fence till tomorrow and watch.

By the way, the pound is trying to break one-hour resistance, if it breaks it, I think it will go to 1.5890, and after that to 1.5876 and 1.5866.

herzogtier:

Yes, maybe today, but in principle they predict further decline for the Euro, because of the unstable situation in the Eurozone, + on the chinkou Ishimoku it will soon break through the price - a signal for a sell, so we will see. For me the trading ended today - 6 orders at 20 pips is enough for me )))). now i will sit on the fence till tomorrow and watch.

By the way, the pound is trying to break through the hour resistance, if it breaks through, I think it will go to 1.5890, and after it to the level of 1.5876 and 1.5866

I don't know), I have two alternatives right now and both are quite realistic... have to wait.

The eu is now at one-month resistance, if it breaks it will go south normally (of course, if there is no radical news).

ReziDent:

I don't know), now I have two alternatives and both are quite realistic... we have to wait.

100% agree, definitely have to wait today. I think the pound has almost reached its daily average volatility limit today - a corrective pullback is very possible, so I have finished trading for today. I will be looking for an entry point for tomorrow ))))

Agreed, if nothing changes in an hour I'll close myself or it closes on its own )))

Reason: