[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 91

Evgen157:

Everyone has long since realised that it's time to go up)))

Why does it have to go up? It has been going down on all timeframes, no trend is broken

Last week in the media analysts predicted EUR parity with the dollar or else a deep precession in Europe

IgorM:

Why is it even up? all TFs have been down so far, trend lines have not been broken

and last week in the media analysts predicted eu parity with the dollar or else a deep precession in euros is on the horizon

so it's gonna go to 1.52.
ha ha ha

andreika:

it will go to 1.52
ha ha ha

Yep, debts in the Eurozone already amounted to 80% of GDP, now we need to make goods non-competitive due to the high cost of currency conversion and that's it. - no euR, imho

really haha

IgorM:

Why is it even up? all TFs have been down so far, trend lines have not been broken

and last week in the media analysts predicted EuR parity with the dollar or else a deep precession in Europe

Since they are buying))))

strangerr:

Tantric bowl?))

It's been a while! and you've been away for a while - where have you been? (weren't you in the former PM's team, living in a tent by any chance?)

strangerr:

From what they buy)))

I know, I've been pipsing myself for a week now, but in a little over an hour it'll be time to sell ;)

IgorM:

and last week in the media analysts predicted EuR parity with the dollar or else a deep precession in Europe is on the horizon

not all trends, on tA are up, the pattern is a cup - accumulation! they will sell themselves, they need to go higher.

That's what we're storming through and so far without success:

Tantrik:

It's been a long time! And it's been a long time since you've been there - where have you been? (weren't you in the former PM's team, living in a tent by any chance?)

No, the former prime minister had a separate tent)))

the top because GDP is not dvp...

Reason: