[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 60

-DEN-:

And there is no need to look far into the past (this is not advice or a request).

I mean to fully evaluate an indicator... I just can't rely on the last one - I need to look at the statistics for 20 years first (if on dailies)... but if you have checked it yourself and it suits you, then fine...

-DEN-:

Yay, everyone can see and everyone can see the bounce from 1.38

as far as the lines are concerned they are not Ghana's lines but Kane's big reversals,

well understand everyone has a different pile it was very difficult to convey even to the author.....

Oh man! I have lines on these levels too! You said divorces - that's right. Is there anywhere to read who Kane is and the lines?

Tantrik:

Ooh! man! I've got lines on these levels too! You say divorces - that's right. Is there anywhere to read who kane is and the lines?

Sorry, gotcha, I thought no one would see or notice Cowan

I just don't know russian at 5........ sorry.....

-DEN-:

Sorry, got caught up, I thought no one would see or notice Cowan

I just don't know russian at 5........ sorry.....-duka......

come on. what's with the russian class?)

do you have the formula? post it... maybe later... it looks like a regression model... which doesn't work very well in practice...

Larisa:

I put a profit at 1.38, now I'm wondering if 1.39 is better... Greed is getting the better of me :)))

Larissa, is that your head in your avatar?

It's, what's his... let me introduce myself Vladimir, uh... we're also known as the peacemaker. Here. I'm in the extreme category of Vladimir, so to speak, mastering... the world. You know what I mean.

-DEN-:

Sorry, got caught up, I thought no one would see or notice Cowan

russian just don't know 5........ sorry.....duraka......

is that the guy who draws ellipses? i hear he's got books for a fee - he sells books and puts his stamp on every one! (okay, I'll do it the old-fashioned way)

sever31:

Larissa, is that your head on the avatar?

It's, what's his... let me introduce myself Vladimir, uh, we're also known as the world's possessors. Here. I'm in the extreme category of Vladimir, so to speak, mastering... the world. You know what I mean.

she's behind her husband ))))

Vizard:

Come on, it's not like you're in russian class)))

Do you have the formula? Maybe later... it looks like a regression model... which doesn't work well in practice...

There's nothing to post, there's plenty of it on the internet....

As for work, nothing is perfect, you probably know it yourself.

-DEN-:

There's nothing to post, everything is on the internet....

As for work, nothing is perfect, you probably know that.

ok...

Vizard:

she's after her husband ))))

I'm ringed too. it's no big deal, it just changes the name of the relationship, we get aliases, passwords, safe houses.
Reason: