Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 46

sever29 >>:

Зачем локировать прибыльные позы, а не закрывать их?

To have a benchmark for the current (allowed/set) drawdown...
I have blocked 500 and allow for 500 or 1000 drawdowns...
this is the benchmark ............, + technically I thus exclude from work the instruments that do not take part in the next cycle.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Why lock profitable positions instead of closing them?

If I understand correctly "lock" - it is opening a trade in the opposite direction I have mirrored pairs for example - AUDGBR/GBRAUD there are copied at 95% it is EURUSD/EURSGD right?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

To have a benchmark for the current (allowed/set) drawdown...
I blocked 500 and I allow the possibility of a 500 or 1000 drawdown...
this is the benchmark ............, + technically I thus exclude from work the instruments that do not take part in the next cycle.

Answer simply, 1. what do you do with unprofitable positions? divide them into two parts and flip one and average the other? Or don't divide it and work with it as a whole?
2. Suppose some of the losing positions turned out to be in the plus position? Do you lock them too?

sever29 >>:

Ответе просто, 1. что Вы делаете с убыточными позами? делите их на две части и переворачиваетесь по одной и усредняетесь по другой? Или не делите ее и работаете с ней как с целым?
2. Допустим какая то часть убыточных поз вышла в +. Вы их тоже локируете?

Put any pupil's state in Excel, sort all openings and closings by time and you'll see ))))

moskitman писал(а) >>

Put any student's state in Excel, sort all openings and closings by time and you will see everything ))))

Can you see the first cycle in Masha's stack?

dentraf >>:

А вы видите по стэйту Маши первый цикл?

To quote the author on page 33: "...she obtained an unbalance on the group of instruments in the first case (-215) and in the second (-265) excluded (blocked) the extra pairs. And got two completed first cycles with a specific time for each of them. "

moskitman писал(а) >>

To quote the author on page 33: "...she obtained an unbalance on the group of instruments in the first case (-215) and in the second (-265) excluded (blocked) the extra pairs. And got two completed first cycles with a specific time for each of them. "

If you get it, can you explain on your fingers, highlight and point me in the direction of these (-215) and (-265)? I can quote the author myself, but there are nuances that do not allow to put the mosaic together

Provided there is a mosaic, and that it is not put together in a contradictory way.

dentraf >>:

Если вы поняли обьясните на пальцах, выделите цветом и ткните меня носом где эти (-215) и (-265)? автора я и сам могу процитировать, но тут есть нюансы которые и не позволяют сложить мозайку

In order to see these (-215) and (-265) it is necessary to overlay Masha's state on the history of price charts for all pairs participating in the test, and this is a rather painful task, I just said with a quote that it is difficult to see the 1st cycle on Masha's state, because there are at least TWO, because of regrouping

-215-265=-480=conditions of the total balance deviation task for all pairs, so Masha broke these time losses into small parts, making it much harder for me to "sort out the rubble"...

...well, hang in there, dual-core...

moskitman писал(а) >>

To see these (-215) and (-265) clearly, we need to overlay Masha's state on the history of price charts of all pairs involved in the test, and it's a pretty painful task.

-215-265=-480=conditions of the total balance deviation task for all pairs, so Masha broke these time losses into small parts, making it much harder for me to "sort out the rubble"...

...well, hang in there, dual-core...

dentraf wrote >>

In the first cycle can a currency pair open multiple times? or....

Answer:
Only one.

Neveteran 24.03.2010 14:45
dentraf wrote :>>

Ie until the first cycle is over (no deviation is reached) no new positions can be opened. >> Did I get it right?

Yes.
Otherwise there will be no starting conditions for further actions.

Reason: