Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 44

moskitman писал(а) >>

So what? Let's say you got yourself a giver(s) to study. Would you give them a real account on a test paper?

What are you talking about?
>> there was a question.

Turka wrote >>
how do you tell the difference between demo and real?

Mathemat wrote(a) >>.
>> You can't. Now they even have demos with recharge. >> I think it's Fibo.

I gave an answer.
With salespeople, training and inspections, go to someone else ...

C-4, interesting arithmetic:

BUY AUDCAD + SELL AUDCHF = SELL CADCHF
SELL AUDJPY + BUY AUDUSD = SELL USDJPY
BUY CADCHF
BUY CADJPY
BUY CHFJPY
SELL EURAUD + BUY EURCAD = BUY AUDCAD
SELL EURCHF + BUY EURGBP = BUY CHFGBP
BUY EURJPY + BUY EURUSD = BUY USDJPY
BUY GBPAUD + SELL GBPCAD = SELL AUDCAD
BUY GBPCHF + SELL GBPJPY = SELL CHFJPY
BUY GBPUSD + BUY USDCAD = BUY GBPCAD
BUY USDCHF + SELL USDJPY = SELL CHFJPY

Total got:
SELL CADCHF + BUY CADCHF = 0
SELL USDJPY + BUY USDJPY = 0
BUY CADJPY
BUY CHFJPY + SELL CHFJPY = 0
BUY AUDCAD + SELL AUDCAD = 0
BUY CHFGBP
BUY CHFJPY
BUY GBPCAD

BUY CHFGBP + BUY CHFJPY GBPCAD Next:
BUY CADJPY + SELL CHFJPY = BUY CADCHF
BUY CHFGBP + BUY GBPCAD = BUY CHFCAD
BUY GBPCAD

Next:
BUY CADCHF + BUY CHFCAD = 0
BUY GBPCAD!

As a result we got a clean position on GBP-Canadian and paid a shitload of spreads :-))))) Maybe I made a mistake in my calculations, but the essence of all these positions is approximately the same )))

And what you mean, the guys are doing in the next thread about spreads.

goldtrader >>: Я дал ответ.

Yes, Alexander, I definitely overreacted with my answer. Especially with the nicknames and the depositing method. As for the withdrawal of profits - I think they've already invented them, since they also charge paper interest :)

Everything else is not so simple (remember NYROBA?).

Flood the branch, who cares ... It's your tradition and it's not for me to judge you.

If you think this information is redundant or unnecessary, ignore it.
I'm not suggesting anything, not imposing anything, not promising anything.
I gave my idea of the topic I started, nothing more. If you do not want to go to Yalta, stay at home.

I have made a screenshot of my real account, Masha and Misha have demos of course (guys with no experience)

They asked about my goals, I have offered a model of behavior in the market for discussion. Nothing else.

This logic is very different from the standard, time-tested approaches that most of you use.
I don't intend to profit commercially from the popularization of the logic, for which there are many reasons, chief among which is that I am quite satisfied with the results of my own trading. There is also affiliate program, which limits my actions in this direction.

I may propose a commercial project for your consideration in the future, but I haven't decided yet.

Thank you to everyone involved in the discussion.
Regards ...

Systems that really work are NOT for sale! They are used, not promoted.

Neveteran >>:
Флуд по ветке, да какая разница ... это Ваши традиции и не мне Вас судить.

Если Вы считаете эту информацию лишей или ненужной, - игнорируйте ее.
Я никому ничего не предлагаю, ничего ненавязываю, ничего необещаю.
Я представил мое представление по теме которую начал, не более. Не хотие в Ялту, сидите дома.

Скрин с моего реального счета, Маша и Миша - демки конечно (ребята совершенно без опыта)

Здесь спрашивали про цели которые я преследую, я предожил к обсуждению модель поведения в рынке. Больше ничего.

Эта логика очень сильно отличается от стандартных, проверенных временем подходов, которые использует большинство из Вас.
Извлекать коммерческую выгоду от популяризации логики я ненамерен, на что достаточно много причин, главная из них, - меня вполне удавлетворяют результаты собственной торговли. Еще есть партнерская программа, которая ограничивает мои действия в этом направлении.

В дальнейшем я возможно предложу коммерческий проект к Вашему рассмотрению, но я еще не определился с этим.

Спасибо всем участникам обсуждения.
С уважением ...

"Presented a performance" is a good one ))))
"Don't want to go to Yalta, stay home" is house arrest, and you can go to the countryside, or even the Maldives? )))
) "Guys with no experience" but the teacher is near, in general, psychologists do not advise teachers to teach on the demo, it spoils students, microreal for 5000 will cost 50 quid - is that a problem?
From life experience pupils should not learn the science of making money from a poor teacher, there is a risk of repeating his fate)))
Why discuss the model of behaviour you're already working from? It's not all sweet, the market sometimes kicks you in the ass and puts you in a corner, right? )))
)) If you offer to discuss the model of behavior, lay it all out, why hide some second cycle up your sleeve, it's not nice, or is it exactly the problem? )))
If your logic is very different from ours, we are all very happy here, according to you "sinkers" talk, maybe then need champagne on this occasion? )))
The affiliate program isn't the fact that you co-own logic? Or maybe not even an author, but a producer of some sort? It has become fashionable after Prigozhin to cut their hair "under zero" ))))
What do we need your commercial projects for, with commercial projects go to the bankers, less hassle and more money, or is it cheaper to bullshit here? )))

The author is communicating with everyone from the Celestial Empire, isn't that a shame? )))
just like a babysitter in a kindergarten - kids, what letter is that? )))

Well... perhaps the author is just trying out such an approach to investors. He is looking to see whether this approach will work on more or less real guys who have heard something about the trade and the trade, or not.
Normal. Conducts research, identifies a target/focus group of possible investors. Grinds up a business project. And we help...))
===
And he would have found it here - don't doubt, if he hadn't been essentially challenged here. Although he might have found it))). The scam is eternal!

my forum is glitching :(

working for free is a great sin and an omen to poverty, "I quit" (c) B.N.))))

These are all parts (parts) of the same Profitless TC what was said in the "first sacred cow...." thread and here is the other part.....
You are studying an unfamiliar flying machine from unfamiliar parts. And therefore so far unsuccessful.....( unfortunate). And there are many profitable, break-even trading systems and this one is a win-win....

Reason: