Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 49

Svinozavr >>:
М-да...
Господа! Вам не кажется, что пишущий (нет-нет, вы вчитайтесь) психически не вполне нормален?
Я это пишу не в полемическом запале и - упаси боже - не с желанием оскорбить. Но разве нормальный человек ТАКОЕ может написать? Кажется, он просто болен.
===
А мы тут, как я-не-знаю-кто, пытаемся вникать...
Ладно. С моей стороны могу только пожелать выздоровления или хотя бы ремиссии. И, надеюсь, что не сильно задевал. Я просто как-то сразу не распознал, а теперь стыдно за свое поведение. Грех это...

The thread put me down as an NLP guy first, then I've been in the blackmails, now ..............

on topic:
psych intern, after his first day of practice in the nut house, returned to his dorm, his buddies ask him, -How was it?
The intern, - the morons called me a critic, the schiziki called me a psycho, and the head doctor said that he was jealous of me.

Neveteran are you also a philosopher?

Neveteran >>:
Надежда, движет нами. Надежда на достижение цели. А если мы ее достигаем, то продолжаем обретать (искать повод) что бы иметь это загадочное состояние, - прибывать в надежде. И величайшем разочарованием является, как ни странно достижение цели - получение результата. Все мировые традиции успешно эксплуатируют этот феномен. И предлагают нам цель, только по пересечению известной и ожидающей нас всех черты. Институту церкви уже 2000 лет и это самое успешное коммерческое предприятие на этой планете. Я думаю что понимая это, Эллиот и создавал подход к тому что мы называем его системой.

Массовость элиотчиков можно пояснить как, ... внеше простостые правила построений, - дают очень точное указание цели. Но, и вот тут вся фишка, если ты правильно построил волны. Правильно интерпритировал последний фрактал....
What's the biggest scam of all?

Mathemat >>:
А в чём величайшая афёра-то?

Er, now let's see, what kind of scam is this? :)

Before that, we were solving the puzzle of the Second Cycle.

Mathemat >>:

The man seems to have explained everything clearly...

Mathemat >>:

How is the Elliott target different from the guy in the buy on the 20 minute quote?

Both have a margin of error and it is unclear how deep into the market they went?

I already explained to the community in the first post that the author has only part of the TS! Mirror currency pairs are also needed (they are not the main ones) to increase profits.

Have you tried to calculate some kind of indicator for the "success rate" of your system? Like at such and such a rate of return for such and such a time?

alexx_v >>:

Вроде человек доходчиво объяснил всё..

This is a standard argument against the Elliott Wave Principle: find 10 wave drivers and ask them to draw a markup and they all draw different things. The funny thing is that all ten of them can be quite successful wave directors though they see the market differently.

There are pros who successfully work on waves. But it takes a long time to learn, not a year or two. The popularization of waves by Williams is about the same as homeopathic remedies sold in pharmacies, or astrological predictions for Gemini in general.

alexx_v >>:

Вроде человек доходчиво объяснил всё..

Where the hell is it?
Reason: