Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 51

alexx_v, it's not the pros, it's NYROBA.

And he thinks he's a pro )))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I have already written about the "predictions" of the volnovniks - this text now stands as a prelude to the biggest NYROBA branch. There is nothing special in this text, everything is standard. The main idea in the text is that the wavehunter knows he is almost certainly wrong, but then draws conclusions to correct the likely scenario of price behaviour.

Yeah I'm new here I haven't read the forex books (on purpose) the loser statistics scared me off.... I'm not a beginner in Forex, I have never read any books. I`ve been reading about elliotchiki in some forum. I got different parts of their TS in the forums ... NEVETERANA probably has nothing except some points I already wrote ...
Mirror pairs (lots) are needed!

alexx_v >>:

блин хто?

That's what the anal sex veteran promised.
Scam of the century blablabla, big reveal, only in this thread, the participants discounted plane to Yalta, I buy a ticket, take a seat, wipe glasses, wait ......
Shto me this thread reminds me of a joke about the announcement in the newspaper, and so-and-so in my city stadium will be the first in our city exhibition of fools, well, the whole city came ....
and waited a long time for .... to start and looked around.
I would rather go and read about the time machine in the next thread, you can tell right away that the man has a point.

Mischek >>:

Дык Ветеран анального секса и обещал
Афера века блаблабла, крупное разоблачение,только в этой ветке, участникам скидки на самолет в Ялту, я билет покупать, место занимать, очки протирать, ждать .....
Шото мне это ветка напоминает хохму про обьявление в газете -такогото -такогото во столько то на городском стадионе состоится первая в нашем городе выставка дураков, ну вобщем весь город пришел ....
долго ждали когда же начнется ....и смотрели по сторонам
Пойду лучше в соседнюю ветку, про машину времени почитаю,там сразу видно - мужик дело говорит

No, you're too early to Yalta, Misha, at least wait until May)), go and return the ticket)).

And in the next thread demand a drawing, as a confirmation of the man's words )). And then you can make a prototype out of the hvana and go to Yalta, in May ))) without waiting for May ))

Neveteran писал(а) >>
...I work with people on a parity basis to manage their accounts...

how did you achieve this, did you take away their passports?

moskitman >>:

как вы этого достигли, паспорта у них отобрали?

Chain, handcuffs, battery.

Misha's first cycle went + himself, he had to start a second first cycle, am I right?

and silence...
I get the hint - I won't ask about the system again, but if I get it myself, please don't swear! )))

;)
Files:
hybrids.rar  172 kb
Reason: