Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 50

Mathemat писал(а) >>
What's the greatest scam of all?

The Elliots, Fibo are being targeted (everyone knows where their trenches are), you look at the forecast tech analysis of the past time and already happened chart in important places the price makes a jump to the wrong place.....

SProgrammer >>:

Неветеран, скажите Вы не пробовали вычислить какой-нибудь показатель "успешности" вашей системы? Ну типа с такой-то вреоятностью прибыль будет в течении такого-то времени?

There is a correlation between profitability and cycle time. However, this is not hard to understand.

However, the duration of cycles (1st +2nd) is somehow grouped into a series of about 15 -16 days each. If short cycles are charged, they rule during this period, then long ones.

The nature of this phenomenon is unclear to me.

Mischek >>:

Строго конструктивно
Назовите конкретные, чёткие причины, на основаниях которых вы это заявляете

Again
How, by what, did you work out that ".... is the biggest scam in Elliott technology. Since it is the most common pattern of behaviour in the market."
What statistical sources did you use, what proprietary or non-proprietary techniques did you use

Mischek >>:

Повторюсь
Как,с помощью чего вы вычислили, что "....величайшей аферы в технологиях Эллиота. Поскольку это самая распространенная модель поведения в рынке."
Какие стат источники использовали, какие собственные или не собственные технологии применяли

That's what Masha said to me, after another anal session.

The answer is in your style.

Apophenia (from Greek ἀποφαίνω - pronouncing judgement, making manifest) is the experience of being able to see structure or relationships in random or meaningless data(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia)

Tantrik >>:
По Эллиотчикам, Фибо ведётся прицельный огонь (все знают где ихние окопы), смотришь прогноз тех. анализ прошлого времени и уже случившийся график в важных местах цена делает скачок не туда.....

I have already written about the "predictions" of the volnovniks - this text now stands as a prelude to the biggest NYROBA branch. There is nothing special in this text, everything is standard. The main idea in the text is that the wave-predictor knows he is almost certainly wrong, but then draws conclusions to correct the likely scenario of price behaviour.

Eliot in the head after sex ...
poor Masha

Neveteran, I think I get your idea, it's just a question of nuances. But as a rule they are the hardest part. What is the relationship between time and lot size?

Mathemat >>:

Это стандарный довод против Волнового принципа Эллиотта: мол, найди 10 волновиков и попроси их нарисовать разметку - и все они нарисуют разное. Прикол в том, что все десятеро могут быть вполне успешными волновиками, хотя видят рынкет по-разному.

The man has explained it clearly, and whether to accept or not, be for/against/abstain from it is of course a personal matter for everyone.

There are pros who work successfully on waves. But it takes a long time to learn, not a year or two. The popularization of waves by Williams is about the same as homeopathic remedies sold in pharmacies, or astrological predictions for "Gemini in general".

I also know someone who used to call for courses and speak well of the North Korean stock market....

Mischek >>:

Блин где ?

Who the fuck?

Reason: