Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 48

going back to what was printed:
Misha was less lucky (or more lucky?) he just closed the first cycle on the plus side and had to start the second first cycle...

Or he messed up with his own indicator, got his hands on it and started again.

Neveteran >>:
Следующим постом, я приведу пример, величайшей аферы в технологиях Эллиота.

Why are you picking on him? We know Elliott, we swam. And others helped us swim :)

There's nothing special there. It's enough to read Neely and take notes on a couple of pages of drawings. And that's it - you can categorically trade successfully!

Although... if you don't mind telling me what the scam is.

moskitman писал(а) >>

Put any student's state in Excel, sort all openings and closings by time and you will see everything ))))

Thanks, but I would like to hear back from the author of the TS

sever29 >>:

Спасибо, но я бы хотел слышать ответ автора ТС

I understand, I sympathise, but I can't help (apart from what I've already done myself and offered you), and don't expect much from the author - he's made it clear he's not going to feed us

moskitman писал(а) >>

I understand, I sympathise, but I can't help (apart from what I've already done myself and suggested to you), and don't expect much from the author - he's made it clear he's not going to feed us

Do you think he will ignore us? Then at least let him say "I won't say".

sever29 писал(а) >>

Answer simply, 1. what do you do with unprofitable poses? do you divide them into two parts and flip over one and average over the other? Or don't divide them and work with them as a whole?
2. Suppose some of the losing positions have turned out to be profitable. Do you lock them too?

sever29 >>:

думаете что будет игнорировать? Пусть тогда ответит хотя бы так- "не скажу"

sure

That's an interesting puzzle, isn't it?

Imagine a successful model of market behaviour. A logically balanced TS.

What could it look like? What is the idea behind it? I will suggest some variants:

The system has logic of drawdown management, it controls (moves positions to breakeven) enters on MA - the answer is no, because bezatkat, a fairly rare 10% of all movements, provided standard intraday trading, all the rest will be noises for it, the losses from which will absorb profitable but rare trals. I've already written about universal settings ...

The answer is NO to a multicurrency trading robot with a well-trained grid (at least for 2 symbols), for the simple reason that the modern market has acquired a huge set of "reactive" super trends that have nothing to do with the history on which the grid was developed. We have been watching one such wonder on the bottom, on the history of the period of 2008, it has been wobbling like a wind-up since mid 09. And it seems there is nothing else to teach him ... :)))

Count candles, as an option to occupy themselves with something useful and that's a stretch - the answer is no, sitting on sacks of rice, but where is that golden time. Same place as the 'Turtles' who were catching profits in the meat pit owning a stack of evening export-import bids. It's all there, in the distant past.

Fractals, fundamentally combined with martin is the answer ? I will explain why. I know (personally know) a man who has been working with this method up to very high figures. But what was more logical or intuitive in this approach, I do not understand. Today he is the owner of a pretty good brokerage company. One of the "Lepricons" probably knows it. Sooner or later successful traders start to realize that it is easier and more interesting to make profit with Forex.

The list could be continued, but there will be doubts on the equation of prerequisites and strange combinations. There is only Elliot with Williams' lessons left, and that is a separate topic that deserves attention.

Hope, drives us. Hope to achieve a goal. And if we achieve it, we keep gaining (looking for a reason) to have this mysterious state - to arrive in hope. And the greatest disappointment is, oddly enough, achieving the goal - getting the result. All world traditions successfully exploit this phenomenon. And offer us a goal, only by crossing a known and expected line for all of us. The institution of the church is 2000 years old and it is the most successful commercial enterprise on this planet. I think Elliot understood this and created the approach to what we call his system.

The massiveness of the Eliotists can be explained as. the outer simple rules of construction - give a very precise indication of the target. But, and this is where the trick is, if you've built the waves correctly. Correctly interpreted the last fractal....

The paradox of popularity stems from two criteria, ease of perception - the Goal is seen and there's no one to blame if something went wrong, you didn't see something wrong, you didn't consult with your comrade (for grief :))) There is no one to blame, he is a fool.

And that's exactly what the program code is ...................

Neveteran >>:
Винить то некого, сам дурак.

И именно это и есть код программы...................

Great ))))

Reason: