Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 45

Tantrik писал(а) >>

These are all parts (parts) of the same Profitless TC what was said in the "first sacred cow...." thread and here is the other part.....
You are studying an unfamiliar flying machine from unfamiliar parts. And therefore so far unsuccessful.....( unfortunate). And there are many profitable, break-even trading systems, and this one is a win-win....

We are not learning, we are only trying to understand the author of his idea. Unfortunately, he does not allow us to study his TS in full. And as for "There are a lot of profitable, lossless trading systems, and this one is a win-win...." I would not say so, because there are more non-profitable, loss-making and losing ones.

Speaking of 'poor artist' ... :-))))

Neveteran писал(а) >>
Speaking of "poor artist" ... :-))))

The numbers are nice and what does it show? or is it the first long awaited cycle?

Neveteran
How are first and second cycle times related?

dentraf >>:

Neveteran
Как взаимосвязаны время первого и второго цикла?

negative correlation

Neveteran >>:

обратная зависимость

inverse direct correlation

Neveteran писал(а) >>

inverse dependence

What are the sub-cycles in the first cycle for?

Conditional probability is the probability of one event occurring while another event has already occurred.
I don't fully understand this definition, i.e. an event that happened can happen again---- right?

You wrote: "I take the environment in which I operate to be a three-dimensional system in a state of dynamic chaos." Can you elaborate on the three-dimensional system?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Inverse direct correlation

Why lock profitable positions instead of closing them?

Reason: