Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 73

moskitman >>:

Не напрасно провел неделю Ваш Robo_Aсinhronic - это да, а вот о Вас этого не скажешь. ))

"experience is the son of hard errors and the genius of paradoxes is a friend".

)))

Turka >>:

вывел на неделе != заработал на этой неделе

It's a DC, tight on withdrawals, I just mean the time, which sometimes drags on ..............

I used to think that if you withdraw, you have earned money!

stop fucking around ............

dentraf >>:

Дмитрий, вы писали "Меня интересовало, - цикличность возникающих повторений, время этих циклов, распределение циклов корреляций в периоде, начало и конец (схождение - расхождение), оценка влияния опережения/запаздывания, - все это я рассматривал, как отношение промежутка времени в одном инструменте к промежутку времени в другом."

Интересно можно ли расчитать время этих циклов? понять распределение корреляции в периоде?

that's what I'm doing now ..............

Neveteran писал(а) >>

... I withdrew $1500 this week, how about you? :)))

The closer the time of the seminar in Yalta, the more zombie screencaps. Are you Niroba?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

that's what I'm doing now ..............

So the ratio "ratio of time interval in one instrument to time interval in another" is not informative?

Neveteran >>:

этим сейчас и занимаюсь ..............

Well then, how do you want to understand all your previous introductory lectures about time acceleration?
Raw and untested material?
Is there anything in them that still holds true, and what needs new rethinking due to recent events?

And I am interested in the fate of Masha and Misha

Mischek >>:
А меня судьба Маши и Миши интересует

What do you mean, disturbing?

Svinozavr >>:

В смысле, тревожит?

very
are alive, have a piece of bread and a roof over the heads of these gullible youngsters

Mischek >>:
А меня судьба Маши и Миши интересует

2,804 posts, stupid banter and flubbing ..........
This may come as a revelation to you, but there is life outside this forum .....
think about it.

Reason: