Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 53

sever29 писал(а) >>

looked it up... A question has arisen: What do you mean by "mirror pairs" and what do you do with them?

Mirror pairs AUD/GBR CAD/USD ////// with acceptable spread + - 10pp 14pc. EURUSD EURSGD//// not counting.
The trend idea is to enter at the dawn...
one trend slowly long take 3-10. (I'm on 42 demo led depo 2000 1.5 months, held until the collapse of the stops were not) (at that time - if each trend is independent ready breakeven lossless TS 1 day - 300pp 1 trend collapse 300pp. for zeros...)
2 - use it on an undefined pattern! And the first lot at the beginning of the trend (and it is not very long for others)
3 - play on a pullback at a long position on a mirror pair if of course there is no flip, if there is a flip then this is imho the idea of 2-3 mini-lots, share in the evening, 1-2 close)
I don't know how to deal with scalping....

I've been looking at the stats for a long time and have come to this conclusion
1. The author is deceiving when he says that one and the same pair cannot be opened at the same time.

The logic is as follows: we open 9 pairs, after a certain period of time we calculate the percentage of positive to negative and also take into account the number of positive to negative pairs. If there is a balance i.e. for example +3 and -6 and the percentage ratio is 45% to 100% (approx. balance) then we add more positions but sell or buy positions are calculated using Bernoulli formula. After some time again we do the same and again until we have reached the threshold for the first cycle. if we have reached a positive balance - finita, if negative - we lock positive positions and the second cycle

to be continued.......

by the way i did my first experiment in 3 hours and i got in profit, of course it is not an indicator but.....

dentraf >>:
Долго рассматривал стэйты и пришол к такому выводу
1. Автор немного лукавит когда говорит что одна и таже пара не может быть открыта одновременно

Теперь почему я так считаю. логика следующая откраваем 9 пар, через промежуток времени расчитываем процент плюса к минусу и также учитываем количество положительных к отрицательным. Если есть баланс т.е. к примеру +3 и -6 и процентное соотношение 45% к 100% (примерный баланс) то добавляем еще позиции а вот на продажу или на покупку это считаем по формуле бернулли. Через определенное время опять проводим тоже самое и так до тех пор пока не достигнем порога для первого цикла. если достигли положительный баланс то финита, если отрицательный то локируем положительные позы и второй цикл

Продолжение следует.......

к стате провел первый эксперимент за 3 часа вывел в плюс, конечно это не показатель но.....

Whose staat? Both of them?

moskitman >>:

чей стейт? оба?

the one the author cited yes both were compared and it cleared up a bit

Choomazik писал(а) >>

Osama, also in Yalta can you explain? :)

I haven't been to Yalta... >> alas...

Tantrik >>:

В Ялте не был... увы...

Yes, it's a long branch. All questions about the topic are expected to be answered there.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

Yes, it's a long branch. All questions regarding the subject are expected to be answered there.

>> Ask away...

Tantrik >>:

Спрашивайте...

Definition of mirror pairs? Thank you in advance.

sever29 писал(а) >>

What do you understand by "mirror pairs" and what do you do with them?

Specifically CADUSD - USDCAD underprinted... please...

Tantrik >>:

ТОчнее CADUSD - USDCAD недопечатал.. плиз..

Selling 1 lot of JPYUSD cheap - weekend discount... %)
Yeah, and no one wants "dlog"? )))

Reason: