Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 47

Based on the author's answers I cited I wonder how you would do it

dentraf >>:

Исходя из ответов автора которые я привел интересно как у вас это получиться

I'm interested in it myself.
the state, sorting by time of each action, instrument history, current balance at the time of each action (total and for each instrument), finding the magic numbers -215, -265 and -480...

Oh, my God, I'm scared of myself.

Question to the author. Maybe the state is not from this logic? just a real pity for the time wasted

how would you like your uncle to post his grail code here? )))
"come on, boys, open yourselves a tuyu cum steam from the lantern, and when you run out of beer press the button and it will do everything by itself..."
by brain and only by brain!
time? I personally do not feel sorry! to the author his wasted time now pays off, will pay off and me: I will not find, so will get smarter...

moskitman писал(а) >>
"here you go boys, open up a shitload of steam from a lantern and when you run out of beer press the button and it'll do it all by itself..."
with your brain and only your brain!
time? i personally do not feel sorry for it! the author's wasted time is now paying off, it will pay off for me too: if i don't find it, i'll get smarter...

I am two hands in favour of logical thinking, but where there is none, be my guest!

Gentlemen, I value my time very highly. Both yours and mine.

But I don't want to share my understanding of logical model which I put in the basis of TC.
I simply presented it for your observation. That's all. Believe me, I'm not pursuing any interests from you.
I am quite self-sufficient.

The structure of my training activities is aimed solely at myself.
I work with people on a parity management of their accounts. By the rules that I set.

At the moment there are a number of fairly successful trading strategies, which I do not need to discuss.
In my next post, I will give an example of the greatest scam in Elliott techniques. Because this is the most common pattern of behavior in the market.

Appreciate your time.

Thank you

moskitman писал(а) >>
"here you go boys, open up a shitload of steam from a lantern and when you run out of beer press the button and it'll do it all by itself..."
with your brain and only your brain!
time? i personally do not feel sorry for it! the author's wasted time is now paying off, it will pay off for me too: if i don't find it, i'll get smarter...

Sitting in an excel to look for the right figures is not serious!!! There has to be some logic. So far I only see inconsistency in the description of the formation and end of cycle 1 with the presented stats

Neveteran >>:
Господа, я очень высоко оцениваю время. Как свое так и Ваше.

Следующим постом, я приведу пример, величайшей аферы в технологиях Эллиота. Поскольку это самая распространенная модель поведения в рынке.

Цените свое время.

Strictly constructive.
Give me specific, clear reasons why you are stating this

Neveteran >>:
Но я не хочу делится, своим пониманием логической модели, которую я положил в основу ТС.
Я просто представил ее на Ваше обозрение.

And you have succeeded like no other. )))

Neveteran >>:
Но я не хочу делится, своим пониманием логической модели, которую я положил в основу ТС.
Я просто представил ее на Ваше обозрение.
Yeah...
Gentlemen! Don't you think that the writer (no, no, read it) is not quite normal mentally?
I am not writing this in a polemical fervor and - God forbid - not with the intent to offend. But could a normal person write something like that? I think he is just sick.
===
And here we are, like I-don't-know-who, trying to get into...
Okay. All I can do is wish him well, or at least in remission. And I hope I didn't hurt your feelings too much. I just somehow didn't recognise it right away, and now I'm ashamed of my behaviour. It's a sin...
Reason: