Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 38

Mischek писал(а) >>

До конца дня молчу бесплатно, т.е. даром

Завтра начинаем диспут сначала

да и стоплосс пора из терминала убирать, тоже пережиток прошлого

Mischek
писал(а)
>>

I'll keep quiet until the end of the day for free, i.e. free of charge.

Tomorrow we start the dispute all over again.

and it's time to remove stoploss from the terminal, it's also a relic of the past

What have you got to say that makes sense? Cackling. Look in the mirror, it's funnier.

001 >> :

Listen, boy, you've got to watch your mouth or life's going to count your teeth. >> there's a lot of pussies out there.

Yeah, I don't think I've done laundry in 40 years. I think I'll be all right.

Urain писал(а) >>

I don't think I've done laundry in 40 years. I think I'll be fine.

I'm just saying, boy, you gotta grow up. I'm surprised 40 years hasn't taught you respect for others. I guess you'll have to die a boor.

001 >> :
What have you got to say that makes sense? >> cackle. Look in the mirror. It's funnier.

It's supposed to mean you're holding out on me. Greedy

I ask the moderator to invite a Metaquotes representative to answer the questions posed and, after discussing the answers, to close the topic.

001 >> :

I say, boy, you'd better grow up. And that's what's surprising is that 40 years (a decent length of time) has not taught you respect for others, so you'll probably have to die a boor.

Here are the facts.

Nick 001

registration date 2007

2 years of stats, 1 post, and now it's blowing up.

Conclusion bot.

(Well, what other person will remember after 2 years that he has a nickname on the forum, it's easier to make a new one than to look for a password in old entries)

---

actually, they could have kept the lock... at least as a sub-account in the portfolio.... like in alpha...

I had a system using lock and martingale and anti-phase (read lock)

i ran EA of the first series of 1-1-2-lok bets to both sides and Buy and Sell...

The first series of 1-1-2-lock bets for both sides was made using Buy and Sell... then the other "hand" continued to work and either repaid the loss of the losing "hand"

or partially offset the loss and went to the break...

then (after some time) EAs of the second series (2-2-4-lok) were launched... which killed the locked loss after a few trades or entered the lock...

...and started the next series...

(max in trades reached 4 series) - one deal of which killed the lock of the first series and made lots to 0 in 7 trades...

but there, i already used manual dilution of lots using leveltrend levels....

but now i don't even know how to implement my strategy with mt5.... I don't even know how to implement my strategy in MT5. :-)

Urain писал(а) >>

Here are the facts

Nick 001

registration date 2007

Stats for 2 years 1 post now bursting.

Conclusion bot postponed.

(Well, what else would a person remember after 2 years that he has a nickname on the forum, it's easier to get a new one than to look for a password in old records)

I see, one more puppet, you have here on this forum a whole bunch of specially made dogs, which try to raise their paws and write on every unwanted Metaquotes, business...

I will not expect Metaquotes to answer either. Oh well, we'll get over it. Goodbye....

001 >> :

I ask the moderator to invite a Metaquotes representative to answer the questions posed and, after discussing the answers, to close the thread.

... "Answer us soon through the doc-head.
Respectfully. Date, signature... Answer us, or else,
If you don't reply, we'll write to the "Sportlotto".

001 >> :

I ask the moderator to invite a Metaquotes representative to answer the questions posed and to close the topic after discussing the answers.

A Metaquotes representative has already responded in a press release by saying that there will be no more locks,

what kind of answer do you need, a personal letter from the owner of Metaquotes or something?

Reason: