Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 41

Aleksander писал(а) >>

I'm repeating a post I read on the website a... http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?p=1530039#post1530039

====

If you want to trade with a MetaTrader 5 Expert Advisor in the same way as in the previous one, you need to avoid traversal.
everything will work the same old way....
for example
- we have a chart like this

/\/\/\/\/\//\ back and forth in a flat 20 pips...
the old one (mt4).
we have two systems, one works only for Buy and the other only for Sell...
The buy system places a trade - TP 20 SL20 - when the SL is reached
either open a new deal lot *2 or simply add Bai lot=1
B(2)/\B4/\B6/\B8/\
B(1)/B3\/B5\/B7\/B9\
total ba = 1 deal+20py
2=-20; 3=+40; 4=-20; 5=+40; 6=-20; 7=+40; 8=-20; 9=0 Total +60 pips
The village system at the same time exposes
s(2)/\s4/\S6/\S8/\
S(1)/S3/S5/S7/S9\
also TP 20 SL 20... results of the trades.
1=-20; 2=+40; 3=-20; 4=+40; 5=-20; 6=+40; 7=-20; 8=+40; 9=0; Total +80pips,
Total in MT4 = +140pips
--------
now let's consider in MT5
there, when I open a Buy position and close it with a Sell deal
immediately considering results of 1...8 trades
1B1S=0;
1S(which closes 1By) 2B(lot=2) = -20 ...
then 2-nd system (village) opens its Sell trade, lot=2 2S = +40 ..;
etc...
3B+403S-20 = +20;
4B+204S+40 = +20;
5B+405S-20 = +20;
6B-206S+40 = +20; 6B-206S+40 = +20;
7B+407S-20 = +20;
8B-208S+40 = +20;
A total of +140 pips... same result as mt4....
What about the spread? If a scalper takes a buy position all the time the medium term one holds it, will the scalper take it 30 times? Every time he re-opens the position and pays for the spread?
What kind of MO would be needed to withstand this?
For example, a good profitable scalper may have the MO within several spreads.
Besides, in my example, each EA does not have a take line. And it is impossible to make a reverse order using a batch of orders.

api писал(а) >>

Not arguments. The authors may refuse to tweak their EA to fit someone else's EA. In addition, why should a rich trader pay for the whims of MQ programmers?

If the author refuses to modify the EA for 5, with or without locks, no luck. And what about the whim, you are distorting, but really distorting. They may be NFA, MQ, programmer, but not the trader who needs the lots, exactly MT, and just wants to make money.)

I don't know what to do with them, because they do not need lots of locs in 5 because of some reasons...

Although, the lack of locs is, after all, a restriction of freedom for the trader, and I do not really like it either...

Man, I don't want to go back to that thread, I'm hooked on it).

alex1978 >> :

OK, I'll put the question differently.

You do not doubt that in one account can trade profitably and get along (in mt4),

Scalper and medium-term trader can trade profitably in one account (mt4).

The timing of the trade may be different. I myself am not a supporter of purely losing systems.

But it's inevitable in scalper and medium-term strategy operation.

Personally, you may, without changing the logic of both Expert Advisors

obtain the same result in MT5 based on the work of two separate Expert Advisors?

We cannot consider an alternative with two accounts and working with different symbols.

You cannot use only one symbol. One account and one lot.

Firstly, I am not yet schizophrenic enough to be both a scalper and a medium-term scalper in the same account and instrument at the same time. But that's OK, so be it. People are all different.

Secondly, what does it mean without changing the logic? There is a logic of making decisions and a logic of giving trade orders. For MT5, we will have to insert a block of net accounting between these "logics" in order not to change the logic of making decisions. Then everything will be the same. At the same time the diagnosis of someone who trades like that will be obvious. "Schizophrenia, as it was said." - M. Bulgakov.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

If the author refuses to change EAs for 5, with or without locks, there is no luck. And about the whim, you are cleverly distorting, but exactly distorting. They may be NFA, MQ, programmer, but not the trader who needs the lots, exactly MT, and just wants to make money.)

I don't know what to do with them, because they do not need lots of locs in 5 because of some reasons...

Although, the lack of locs is, after all, a restriction of freedom for the trader, and I do not really like it either...

HH. Never go back to this thread, got my tongue caught in it).

Let him go and not answer the main question posed to him. But the rest of you loco-phobes, imagine that the question has been posed to you. Your answer?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Firstly, I am not yet schizophrenic enough to be both a scalper and a medium-term scalper in the same account and instrument at the same time. But that's OK, so be it. People are all different.

Secondly, what does it mean without changing logic? There is a logic of decision making or logic of giving trade orders. For MT5, we will have to insert a block of net accounting between these "logics" in order not to change the logic of making decisions. Then everything will be the same. At the same time the diagnosis of someone who trades like that will be obvious. "Schizophrenia, as it has been said." - M. Bulgakov.

This is already a philosophy...the question is that of a scalper and a medium term trader too! I meant the logic of the entry signal. I don't give a damn which function to use.

If you cannot achieve the same results with two Expert Advisors as I did with MT4, then let your MT5 agency go to hell.

This limits my ability to trade. This is the essence of the elasticity of the market, I'm trying to implement it on my trading robot!

It has nothing to do without it.

alex1978 писал(а) >>

That's a philosophy...the issue is both scalper and medium term! I meant the logic of the entry signal. I don't really care about the functions.

If you can't provide the same result with two EAs using MT4, then let's forget about your MT5.

This limits my possibilities of trading. This is the essence of the elasticity of the market, and I'm trying to implement it on my trading robot!

There is no way to do it without it.

If you do not have it, the market will go further and limit the trader's profit... not to pay more than 50 or something else.

What a crazy idea they come up with! Why do you have to make things worse?

alex1978 >> :

That's a philosophy...the issue is both scalper and medium term! I meant the logic of the entry signal. I don't really care about the functions.

If you cannot achieve the same results with two Expert Advisors as you do with MT4, then let's forget about your MT5.

This limits my ability to trade. This is the essence of the elasticity of the market, I'm trying to implement it on my trading robot!

There is no way without it.

What is impossible? Well, yes. Expert Advisor written in 4, which gives opposite signals in 5 will not work.

If we want ten schizophrenics to trade on the Accounting Module, let them do it. The result will be identical.

Come on! Nothing has essentially changed. It's just that in 4, lokas were annihilated on the server. Now they are just banned, as they are still netted out.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

There's no way? Well, yes. An Expert Advisor written in 4, which gives opposite signals in 5 will not work.

I don't care if ten schizophrenics trade through the Accounting Unit. The result will be identical.

Please understand! Nothing has essentially changed. Just in the 4-loki annihilated on the server. Now they are simply forbidden, because it still calculates the net.

Okay I ask you a question:

You are a programmer and you sell a licence to use your EA. I come and say, give me your source code and I will give it to my programmer, so he merges your EA with the EA of another sucker, for which I have made up the source code. What is your answer?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

There's no way? Well, yes. An Expert Advisor written in 4, which gives opposite signals in 5 will not work.

I don't care if ten schizophrenics trade through the Accounting Unit. The result will be identical.

Please understand! Nothing has essentially changed. Just in the 4-loki annihilated on the server. Now they are just banned, because we still calculate the net profit.

What about the spread? When I reopen a position I pay spread. If I reopen buy 30 times while the scalper is busy, what then?

I cannot rebid through orders, because EAs do not have takeovers. There is an opposite signal to exit and the time of position holding.

If we pay 30 spreads instead of one it is too much!

The matrix expectation is not rubbery either and might be reduced to zero by such a trick.

alex1978 >> :

If you can't keep identical results with 2 EAs as in mt4, then screw your mt5.

This limits my ability to trade. And the possibility of a time-lock in this case is essential!

It's impossible without it.

Alex, really - did you pick up a calculator and calculate the results of your two experts under both MT4 and MT5?

Or are you waiting for someone else to do it for you?

Reason: