Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 35

Urain >> :

The brokerage house has been taking a non-trading position on the interbank market for a long time anyway.

(And the kitchens do not output anything, and the only ones who will have lots are the kitchens.).

Why does it happen: when forex is coming to the people (the smaller is the deal) the more information needs to be processed by the Market Maker's server. To unload it grants interbank net pose for brokerage companies. Now it's time to unload the broker server,

and therefore MT-5 will output the trader's net position. That is the whole arithmetic. Each level's comp does its own thing and works quietly without overloading, instead of jerking off from every cent request.

Hmmm... Very interesting...

Have you ever thought about the mechanism of that interbank transfer, where it is the interbank,

and especially the financial and settlement relationship between the DC and the "interbank" provider.

а?

;)

kombat >> :

Hm... very interesting...

Have you ever thought about the mechanism of that withdrawal to the "interbank", where it is the interbank,

and especially the financial and settlement relationship between the DC and the "interbank" provider.

а?

;)

What's there to think about? It's a normal multi-level system,

The higher you stand, the more money you make, and you don't worry about how it is distributed down there.

The higher you stand, the bigger the money you spin, the less you worry about how it is distributed down there.

This is the discreteness that Prival often wrote about.

That's why the market is so twitchy, if every order was placed on the market it would be a smooth movement because of the impossibility to process all of them at once.

Urain >> :

What is there to think about? It is a normal multilevel system,

The higher you stand, the more money you spin, and you don't have to worry about how it's distributed down there.

This is why the market jerks so much if the market does not work correctly.

If we would send to the market each order, it would be smooth movement because of impossibility to process all at once.

The question was about something else entirely...

kombat >> :

The question was about something else entirely...

Listening carefully to what the question was about.

Urain >> :

Listening carefully to what the question is about.

I already asked it...

kombat >> :

I already asked it...

And I already said "what's there to think about", you know, I don't care how American banks move money from one account to another,

Or are you naive to think that you're going to bypass the American banks in exchanging the pound for the yen?

Urain >> :

And I already said "what's there to think about", you know I don't really care how American banks move money from one account to another,

>> Or do you naively believe that you will make a pound/yen exchange without going through American banks?

You should think about it!

And before you say it:

"you do it bypassing American banks?"

Are we talking about banking,

or are we talking about trading...

I'm not even asking about the connection of another trade with the banks of America.

)))

I did not get an answer to your question.

I don't expect to, though.

You'd better get your thoughts on the subject:

Замена ламп накаливания на энергосберегающие будет проводиться поэтапно: с 1 января 2011г. будет введен запрет на на госзакупки ламп накаливания, а также запрет на продажу ламп накаливания мощностью 100 Вт и более, с 1 января 2013г. - запрет на продажу ламп накаливания мощностью 70 Вт, с 1 января 2014г. - всех остальных ламп накаливания.

( read in full )

:)))

Surely someone is also used to "warm" light rather than light as an SORGE.

Get buying...!!!

Переспросить себя: мы говорим о банковских услугах,

or so it is about trading...

All non-cash transactions end up in banking.

And before you say it:

"will you do it bypassing American banks?"

When you open a dollar account at your home bank, you do nothing less than increase your home bank's net position in its correspondent account with an American bank. When you transfer dollars from one of your accounts at your bank around the corner to another one at your bank around the corner you are in fact making a domestic payment to a U.S. bank. Any international money transfer transaction is considered by the Americans to be a domestic payment. And when GazProm receives a payment for gas in dollars, the money is actually transferred from one account in an American bank to another account in an American bank. There is no other way because only American banks have the right to make payments in dollars. The Russian ones are in rubles, and in order for the Russian bank to be able to pay the French one, both need to set up a correspondent account in the American banks.

kombat wrote >>

I don't expect to, though...

Do you have to answer that? Do you really care how the payments go through?

Urain >> :

All non-cash transactions end up in banking services.

When you open a dollar account at your home bank, you do nothing less than increase your home bank's net position in its correspondent account with the American bank. When you transfer dollars from one of your accounts at your bank around the corner to another one at your bank around the corner you are in fact making a domestic payment to a U.S. bank. Any international money transfer transaction is considered by the Americans to be a domestic payment. And when GazProm receives a payment for gas in dollars, the money is actually transferred from one account in an American bank to another account in an American bank. There is no other way because only American banks have the right to make payments in dollars. And Russian banks are allowed to make payments in rubles. So Russian bank has to have a possibility to pay French bank and both banks have to have a root account in American banks.

Do you have to answer? Do you really care how payments are made?

I know how payments are made. What I'm interested in is

Do you know about the financial and accounting relationship between the brokerage house and its liquidity provider?

I see difficulty in understanding, so I give you a hint:

the DC in relation to its liquidity provider is...

what?

If you answer this auxiliary question, you will get an answer to the main one.

Good luck!

The rest of the quote is off-topic and out of place...

Reason: