Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 17

Mischek писал(а) >>

- The Loki's don't get in the way.

- We don't care if they're in the 5 or not.

- I really do not understand why they may be needed (with one exception which is not discussed in this thread) but NO ONE HAS AN EXPRESSED IT

- the comparison to the red one does not work

The only possible use of Loks in MT4 is in the following situation

You work with the hands according to the indicator, get a signal to buy a lot, buy, after a while buy 2 more lots, buy, after a while buy another lot, buy, after an hour 8 buy order and a signal (on the news, the rapid movement) to close all the buy

We cannot avoid slippage, here we may block the amount, and before going to bed at calm calmly close everything, but that is not what we are dealing with in this topic

And that's not the problem in 5K.

It's about the "position" or its structure.

The market doesn't care what your position is composed of or how you take into account its structure and how many Expert Advisors it has, all that matters is the bottom line - the "position".

The market does not give a damn how you will take it into account, whether it is a pencil on a piece of paper or an mt4 order in the terminal, but in all cases this is MAKING

and this is just your problem.

The first derivative of a cow is beef, the second is sausage and you have sausage as the first derivative of a cow)

the comparison to beef doesn't work!

api >> :

You see - there is no one-size-fits-all. Locke can lead to profits as well as losses. And you argued that only losses. After all, the phrase "A position locked in minus equals a position closed in minus" represents a definite loss, doesn't it?

Of course it is not unambiguous, because just a position, no matter what kind, can also lead to both profits and losses.

Panzer >> :

You're not forcing everyone to switch to MT5, they're not cancelling MT4.

If you need a multi-currency analysis, you have to rewrite it for 5, so what do you care if Mt5 has no locks? If you want to rewrite it for 5, you'll have to find a brain for rewriting it, so why don't you think of a way round it?

There is an issue of locs, which everyone is discussing. There is the conceptual issue of not having an aggregate position structure stored on the trading server. To repeat:

with the current published MT5 functionality, it is not possible to write a RELIABLE EA in MQL5 for simultaneous manual trading with it on the same trading instrument !

1. a lock at opening is a no position minus the spread = minus the spread.

2. a lock at the moment of closing one of the positions is a positive position minus its equal negative position and minus spread = minus spread.

3. The use of locked positions with a different stop/profit ratio (lock-net) is

a) a positive position minus its negative ones minus the spread on each of the positions minus the slippage between small positions within a large position = minus the total spread and minus the slippage distance;

b) several positive positions minus one negative position equal to their sum minus the spread on each of the positions minus the slippage between the small positions within the big position = minus the total spread and minus the slippage distance.

001 and fellow losers, any other logical maths questions you have:)

getch >> :

There is the issue of lots, which everyone is discussing. There is the conceptual issue of not having an aggregate position structure stored on the trading server. To repeat:

with the current published MT5 functionality, it is not possible to write a RELIABLE EA in MQL5 for simultaneous manual trading with it on the same trading instrument!

Not possible or you don't know how to implement it ?

And how many months of working with MT5 did it take you to make such claims ?

I'm sure that given the structure of the position there won't be a problem for those who need

philips >> :

001 and fellow sufferers, any other questions about logical maths?)

Who says that logic is correct?

;)

1. A lot is two isolated trades. In the lot system a deal = position, i.e. two positions.

2. yeah, so what? netting also eats spread.

3. lazy to rewrite the speculation of a special case...

So?

api >> :

>> the beef comparison doesn't work!

And if I remove this comparison, will your view of loci change?

getch >> :

There is the issue of lots, which everyone is discussing. There is the conceptual issue of not having an aggregate position structure stored on the trading server. To repeat:

with the current published MT5 functionality, it is not possible to write a RELIABLE MQL5 Expert Advisor for simultaneous manual trading with it on the same trading instrument!

i'll say it again - who can't figure out a workaround (Fucking coders )))), let's trade in MT4, and let's do optimization in 5 (because of speed), what's the problem ?

Mischek писал(а) >>

If I remove this comparison, will your view of Loki change?

Why do you want me to change my opinion about loki?

If I take away the red colour, will you start to mention on every forum that you really need loki and prove it to other nettophiles? (Sorry if you think that's an insult - I didn't mean it as an insult.)

Mischek >> :

Not possible or you don't know how to do it ?

And how many months of work with MT5 did it take you to make such claims?

I'm sure that given the structure of the position there won't be any problems for those who need

You should at least give some reasoning for your confidence. For my part, I have given arguments as to why it cannot be done reliably. Neither the beta testers nor the developers have responded even at the idea level. I hope that it will still be possible to implement with the as yet undescribed functionality. With the published functionality, however, it is not possible to solve the problem at the moment.

Reason: