EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 686

Helex >> :

suppress the unprofitable ones for a change...

They're gone. Well, I've already choked all but three and I want to turn off the computer. That's not gonna do any good.

Helex писал(а) >>

Singapore, what difference does it make to us Vietnamese )))) Hello please, if you call a Singaporean a Saigonese it means a remark, but if you call a narrow-eyed man a narrow-eyed man it is just plain racist? Is calling a Negro a Negro also racist? Everyone thinks what they want to think. As a child do you divide the world into light and dark? If a Negro is black then he's black, if I'm white then I'm white, that's fucking Russian and I don't want to puzzle over words and conjecture. You break your head and pick up expressions, soon the Negro will have nothing to say except Eeeeeeeeeeee and that will be an insult, because the Negro is not what we are used to, for some people, it's an insult. So the Japanese, Chinese, etc. were very narrow-minded and will die very narrow-minded and nothing can be done about it, except genetic engineering, but I think they will go from one extreme to the other, as they do in their cartoons ...

Watch it at night before going to bed http://kolohost.ru/?p=4467

Although I'm not Russian, I don't agree with Putin, "jerks" is already partly an insult )))) Or do you think homosexuality is the norm? ))))))))))))))) I personally do not........

And now homework: write down what you call the Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans in one word.... maybe Pushkin knows, he had a rich vocabulary.

The Russian language is indeed our mother tongue. If you are such a supporter of Russian (like me, though), you should write correctly. What does Putin and homosexuality have to do with it?

The answer to your homework is fucking Asians. Don't you know that word in Russian?

I honestly don't give a shit what you call them. The reaction to the question was inadequate. Have you seen too many Bodrov Jr. movies as a child? I like them too. But a fairy tale is a fairy tale.

I'll let it go.

Agreed, eu should take 1.5 to rise;

And pound ~574 to get stronger to grow further, no, bounce back to daily lows and hike further down(((

downtrend from the 24th to the current

downward trend from the 24th to the current, this upward move is a 50% pullback...

I'm getting the hang of it, I've found the entry points, let's make money)))

Alexan писал(а) >>

The Russian language is indeed our mother tongue. If you are such a supporter of the Russian language (as am I, anyway), then you should write it correctly. What has Putin and homosexuality got to do with it?

The answer to your homework is fucking Asians. Don't you know that word in Russian?

Frankly, I don't give a shit what you call them. The reaction to the question was inadequate. Have you seen too many Bodrov Jr. movies as a child? I like them too. But a fairy tale is a fairy tale.

I'll stop arguing.

It's not a Russian exam to write correctly, I write as I can, I try not to make mistakes... but sometimes you're amazed at the ambiguity of what's written and what's intended. Asians, um, I do not like it, the orthography almost reaches Egypt, though it is quite clear that we are talking about the narrow-minded. I have seen enough movies, every fairy tale has its share of truth and it's a shame that racism, homosexuality, etc. is constant, history has decided it, evolution, and if man has invented words to communicate it's a sin not to use them as intended. I shun politics precisely because I cannot be politically correct I may have a lot of testosterone... I don't have time to lick someone's ass by talking the way the listener wants me to. Maybe he's not interesting to me as an interlocutor if he corrects every word...

Dear Alexan, as far as I've noticed Helex would have made a mistake only in the word "homosexuality" and that's just a letter missing... it's not critical)))

Oh came the signal that the descent has reached its climax, couldn't before when it first started )))) Clearly draws where the TP should have been put ))) but rarely makes it to the end of the banquet.

Helex >> :

If you don't understand it doesn't mean that others don't understand it, should I get a report in writing, comrade director?

"Fuck anything that moves."

okay last question, can you trade saudi arabian rials on the system as well?

bank писал(а) >>

>> OK one last question, can you trade saudi arabian rials with the system as well?

On this one, anything. Signals are rare because of the market, but as you know they come in droves, as tonight almost all couples with a Japanese rang the doorbell.

It's a nervous day today :)) Don't fight guys, it makes no difference how you express yourself - you can hardly recognize a person even if you've lived in the same yard for years... not to mention the language on the forum...

someone was talking about cross a few pages ago....

I slept! I used a good night's sleep because the week was tough - I saw minus 70% of my deposit and the thought of future replenishment got to my bones, but was stupid enough to open 2 transactions: 1-th EA tested on the real trading:( 2-th like I give a damn ... the price would turn in my direction anyway

And today is a fun day! my buy closed at takei - it's cool that it happened so fast and "in my sleep" :)

i call Japs and others like them "runt-eyes", in a kindly manner - they have narrow eyes...

Reason: