EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 679

gip >> :

That's $1000.

:)

>> :)

cr0ss >> :

Hey, you got the wrong audience, asshole? Why don't you get the fuck out of here with your hudgepole ....

sorry there's no ignore here, or you'd be fucking around with the logins...

I'm gonna ask you what to post?

you're all a bunch of youngsters who think they're traders

other newbies will think they're pros and they're getting advice...

scam... scam... you're scamming yourselves.

I've made exactly 400p profit since the start of the week because I'm using stops and not more than 20p

If you're so smart that you let a loss go down, fix the loss and go back to the same direction if you're sure it will come back.

cr0ss >> :

Why did you hurt the child, you see him crying, let him paint himself in a corner... I'm used to it now...

yes...... people's nerves are failing.......... you're screwing yourselves!!!! and as for gold, there is no continuous growth !

basile >> :

yes...... people's nerves are failing.......... you're screwing yourselves!!!! as for gold there is no continuous growth !

look at the picture...

basile >> :

yes...... people's nerves are failing.......... you're screwing yourselves!!!! as for gold there is no continuous growth !

there will be a correction,and it will come back to 1200 and higher,just a matter of time.... I think very short...

on the demo 24-hour strategy (on the real less is not every day trading)

it's about the 400 pp

Gentlemen successful traders, let's brag say at 18.00 Moscow time, I understand everyone wants to show that he has the biggest, and I'm no exception, although today it is half reduced, but I expect active growth! And the children's garden with drums, for God's sake, look at the name of the branch please ...

bank >> :

I'm gonna ask you what to post?

you're just a bunch of kids who look like traders...

other newbies will think they're pros and they'll get all this advice...

scam... scam... you're scamming yourselves!

I have made exactly 400p profit since the start of the week because I use stops and never exceed 20p

If you are so smart, you should stop losing money, stop losses and go back to the same direction if you think it will go back.

You don't have to shout. Leave your manners and manners to the clowns and I'm not your general manager.....

of course you won't ask what you're supposed to post - you're probably a wild one...

you may not have 400p - take it off and be happy, because tomorrow it may be gone (i think i'm not the only one who has not much less...)

i don't think it's like that every week, your depo isn't >10k and stops have no effect on profitability as such (and it's not nice to measure the balls, you're pissed off... i'm a bit insulted)

it's a forecasting thread where everyone expresses their ideas - you have to be respectful of others' achievements and lenient to others' mistakes...

the eurobugs may turn around somewhere around 1.4926, if not - then -> 1.4985 and higher.

P.S. Sorry for the little flub... gone water ~~~

Reason: