EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 693

Helex >> :
What happens in big gaps for you? Or on non-return movements? How many percent of the deposit do you take a loss? Do you add more money to it?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

In this case, I put a lock on all positions, balancing orders, so that it would not reach zero, but with a real profit of 100% per month with a good layout, when a lock works, and even a loss of say half of the deposit, there will be a month of downtime, well, it is not fatal,

By the way, I've been through this recently...

It was not bad, but again, because of a big Buy at the peak.

gip писал(а) >>
And what happens with big gaps do you have? Or during non-return movements? What percentage of the deposit do you take a loss? Do you add more money to it?

Dak so far the maximum has been 50%, purely on the system and again I don't rely purely on the robot, everything is on the situation.

GREENGAS писал(а) >>

Helex, I also work without stops, although I have very little experience, my main rule is that the deposit should hold the worst option, but I'm not in a hurry, I agree to hold positions as long as the DC

Such waves :)

What do you mean by "good"? The big beginner's mistake, I had it too, do nothing when deposit is going down, I always look for compensating trades and make good profit... just again without a system it's nothing but empty words.

extra deposits and spreads go to locks, so the leverage is reduced

that's idiocy and self-delusion.

Helex >> :

Big mistake of beginners, I had it too, don't do anything when the deposit goes down, I always look for compensating trades and get out pretty well... just again without a system it's just empty words.

I have a system, it works for now, today I ordered an EA and I do not want to compensate anything, time will compensate everything

bank писал(а) >>

extra deposits and spreads go to locks, so the leverage is reduced

that's idiocy and self-delusion.

I don't even use that word, it's not for me. They scare me too.

Helex >> :

I don't even use that word, it's not for me. I'm afraid of them, too.

You're the one who described your system as lockstep.

gip писал(а) >>

So you yourself described your system as a locking system.

So when you open a buy for 2 lots at the peak, what's a poor son of an oligarch to do. That's extreme... that's it.

All right, good night, we'll fight on Mon. (Traders quarrel only as long as they're happy)

Helex >> :

So when you open a buy for 2 lots at the peak, what's a poor oligarch's son to do. It's an extreme... that's it.

OK, good night everyone, we'll fight on Mon. (Traders quarrels only as they are quarrelsome)

I wonder what we will do with MQL5:

no locs there, maybe someone has some ideas

Reason: