EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 690

EricGR >> :

I see, this is the "bottom" and the benchmark is the top quality of the system? just interest.

btw do you know if the usa is trading today or if i have been away for a while and lost the market...

>> today and yesterday I am only on demo.

neuroba is neither top nor bottom, it's a reference option, with diligence you can deviate far...

bank писал(а) >>

I'm only on the demo today and yesterday.

neuroba is neither up nor down, it's a reference option, if you try hard enough you can deviate far...

Neuroba is dead but his cult will live on for thousands of years ))))))))) The Money Bank will be the first to realize that there is money to be made on it, and our descendants will no longer believe in God's son, but in the real cyber punk of neural network trading )))). And in two thousand years, a floppy disk containing the first recordings of his methods and teachings (from this forum) will be considered the first recordings in the history of mankind and certainly the greatest. People will learn to live by the methods included in the disk and duplicate it by billions of copies, so that the voice of faith may be heard at the end of the universe.

bank >> :

I only demoed today and yesterday.

>> Neuroba is neither up nor down, it's a base case, you can go far if you try hard.

Right, and Wednesday was a shortened day, I remember that.

I've got a good prediction, he's quite erudite in this area.

Just to make a comparison, you haven't said anything in this thread, just separate remarks. Say, I'm not as experienced as some people here, but I'm still trying to participate in the discussion, and express my opinion on the subject, and learn something too!

Helex >> :

Neuroba is dead, but his cult will live on for thousands of years ))))))))) The Money Bank will be the first to figure out that there is money to be made and our descendants will no longer believe in some son of God, but in the real cyber punk of neural network trading )))) And in two thousand years, a floppy disk containing the first recordings of his methods and teachings (from this forum) will be considered the first recordings in the history of mankind and certainly the greatest. People will learn to live by the methods included in the disk and duplicate it by billions of copies so that at the end of the universe the voice of faith would be heard.

:))

I guess that's the end of the trading week, I will not brag, because the results of the week are not conducive to bragging, so to speak, not so great results)))

Have a nice rest everyone!

EricGR писал(а) >>

I guess that's the end of the trading week, I will not brag, because the results of the week are not conducive to bragging, so to speak, not so great results)))

Have a good rest everyone!

can still go out today, wanna see where...

EricGR >> :

I see, plus Wednesday was shortened, I remember that.

I think you should not blame Helex, he's a normal guy who makes good predictions and is quite erudite in the field.

As a comparison, you haven't said anything of substance on this thread, just some separate remarks and expressions. Say, I'm not as experienced as some people here, but still trying to participate in the discussion too, and express their opinions on the subject, and learn something too!

I think you're all in the business of spiritualism, so I think it's okay to ramble on too.

and let Helex keep PRing himself with his maserati, but remember - neuroba wanted to be famous... he was famous...

Helex >> :

can still go out today, I want to see where...

I can see it, but I think the real party will be in the new week. And I haven't rested after the trip, you know you can't trade tired... You'll sell more!!!

EricGR писал(а) >>

I can see it, but I think the real festivities will take place in the new week. I haven't had any rest after the trip, you know you can't trade when you're tired... You'll sell more!!!

I've had enough of narrow-eyed Asians. )))

Helex >> :

I've had enough of narrow-eyed Asians. )))

>> you should be a Subaru, not a TT.)

Reason: