EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 684

EricGR писал(а) >>
I have an acronym... People of Narrow View of the World Around Us- "LUVOM"

And then half the threads of questions and transcripts and forums in general are interpretations of thought, not politically correct speech and language literacy at 100%, are they not?

Don't get distracted! What's on the pair, any thoughts?

I'm working with foonodollar, I'm confused, it doesn't make sense to me... while I'm waiting for something...

Fraktal писал(а) >>
Stay tuned! What are your thoughts on the pair?

IMHO up 50 pips then we will see where

Helex писал(а) >>

And now homework: write down what one word to call the Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans.... Maybe Pushkin knows, he had a rich vocabulary.

By the way, is "mongoloids" an encyclopaedic word, or is it something that bothers and bites you again? For instance, I hate it when people openly talk about tits and other such things, turn on TNT and you'll be outraged if you also try not to use these words. And yet people have tits and eyes which are different for everyone. ))) Pavel Volya and co. are making a career out of those tits and the word narrow-eyed is like two fingers in the ears of millions...

EricGR >> :

I have an acronym... People of the Narrow World View - "LUVOM"

they actually have a point, they are really quite narrow-minded collectively but each of them harvests their own little idea and the sum total turns out to be something global)))) so sharp market movements appear during the Asian session)))

Among wide-eyed Caucasians, there are just as many LUVOMs in my opinion....

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Among wide-eyed Caucasians, there are just as many LWOMs in my opinion....

I wonder how LUWOM people speak to us colloquially?

Helex >> :

Asians are not narrow-minded, they just have different proportions of the eye socket and eyeball

how do you manage to trade in the Singapore dollar when it's almost pegged to the quid? are you a masochist or an insider?

>> about Putin... well, he's not filtering his bullshit.

Helex >> :

I wonder how the LWOOM speaks to us colloquially?

On traders? or on Asians?

bank писал(а) >>

Asians are not narrow-minded, they just have different proportions of the eye socket and eyeball

And how do you manage to trade in the Singapore dollar if it's almost pegged to the dollar? Are you a masochist or an insider?

About Putin... well he doesn't filter the bullshit.

This system works on everything that moves in the market, only the spread can scare off, and here the spread is more or less, but I do not go all the way to sell because "no price", I was rushing for 5 minutes and the traffic was great, what can I say only grannies under the porch have not figured out the Japanese. I bow deeply with my hands folded as I respect mongoloids with different eye proportions, not like Europeans.