EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 688

cr0ss писал(а) >>

the yen is murky because when negotiating with the japs you can't see the look in their eyes when they sign contracts... hence all the trouble and mystery of this currency.... everything seems to be going fine, but then they start to figure out that everything is not so clear in these characters in the contract and let the currencies circulate.... Hence the unpredictability...

Ahem :))) Interesting hypothesis.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Ahem :)) Interesting hypothesis.

The hypothesis has a right to exist, even in history the Japanese have often behaved unpredictably and inadequately. Only a nuclear charge or two... or two.

Helex >> :

Two, you can buy one. I know what systems are and how they work, all my systems at least have EAs that are tested on the whole history, if I say system, then it is profitable on the whole history, other systems go in the basket.

you have no system and no maserati because you have no basic understanding of the property of instruments and marginal trading without stops

bank писал(а) >>

You don't have a system and you don't have a maserati because you don't have a basic understanding of the property of instruments and margin trading without stops

Why are you picking on me, asshole? I offer you something, you ask me something, I tell you.

What's all the fuss about Asians, there's a pretty girl here to say hello to you.

Helex >> :

>> what are you picking on me, asshole?

You want to write stupid stuff and not get picked on? It don't work that way.)

bank писал(а) >>

you want to write stupid stuff and not get picked on? that's not how it works))

I have a maserati and an audi tt, I don't have a hedge fund, I have systems, what more do you need to get you behind? Tell you what systems, I can, special price for you $10000, if the systems don't work I give you the money. that's it.

Stupid money jar.

ManfromRio писал(а) >>

What's all the fuss about the Asians, there's a pretty girl here to say hi to you.

drunk on sake... ))))

Helex >> :

drunk on sake... ))))

Well, not without that... it's Friday.))

Helex >> :

drunk on sake... ))))

By the way, a Japanese guy I know almost got stabbed once for saying sake is shit... there was a conflict... >> that's a bummer.
Reason: