EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 687

cr0ss писал(а) >>

I also call the Japs and others like them googly-eyed, in a kind way - their eyes are kind of narrow...

The man thought I had sharpened my sword on all the Far East Indians. )))) Let them race the yen more modestly and they will become Asians in my colloquialism.

Got up in the morning, washed my face, gargled my throat, ate my salmon and came to treat people who have been sitting at the monitor till 5am with red eyes at the heaviest traffic of the night for a year.

By the way, I don't remember if the US is trading today or going off the signature cow turkey? I just remember from the cartoons that for Thanksgiving they make a healthy turkey)))) you eat it and it takes two days to go off))))

EricGR писал(а) >>

Dear Alexan, as far as I've noticed Helex would have made a mistake only in the word "homosexuality" and that's just a letter missing... it's not critical)))

I actually wanted to know about the Saigon man. That's all... I think maybe I missed an opportunity to trade some interesting pair... :)

And mistakes - our forums are a treasure trove of illiteracy. I almost never pay attention. There has to be an adequate response to every action. If you bump into someone on the street with your shoulder, you must not be killed... At least not right away :)) Why react like that...

The pound is going up again. But he can't break 65.

really looking up!

EricGR писал(а) >>

By the way, I don't remember if the U.S. is trading or moving away from the signature cow turkey today? I just remember from the cartoons that for Thanksgiving they make a healthy turkey)))) you get full of it and it takes two days to move away))))

>> it's a good bird, you could eat it )))))

Helex >> :

On this one, anything. Signals are rare because of the market, but as you know they come in droves, as tonight almost all pairs with Japanese were ringing the doorbell.

you must have your own hedge fund too, like neuroba?

you both have the same level of expertise, you're a pro.

and all doubts about the maserati are gone...

Alexan >> :

I was actually wondering about the Saigon. That's all... I think maybe I missed an opportunity to trade some interesting pair... :)

And mistakes - our forums are a treasure trove of illiteracy. I almost never pay attention. There has to be an adequate response to every action. If you bump into someone on the street with your shoulder, you must not be killed... At least not right away :)) Why react like that...

The pound is going up again. Can't get past the 65.

and it won't break even in my opinion.... The forecast above. we will deal with it on monday, while the usa was not there, there were inadequate movements of the pairs at all!

Helex >> :

The man thought I had sharpened my sword on all Far East Indians. )))) Let them race the yen more modestly and they will become Asians in my colloquialism.

the yen is murky because when negotiating with the japs you can't see the look in their eyes when they sign contracts... hence all the trouble and the mystery of this currency.... everything seems to be going fine, but then they start to figure out that everything is not so clear in these characters in the contract and let the currencies circulate.... hence the unpredictability...

ChachaGames >> :
really looking up!

Not for sure - I see a pullback to 1.4921, maybe even lower...

bank писал(а) >>

As a neurobo, you probably have your own hedge fund, too?

I see you both have the same level of professional knowledge, I can tell you're a professional.

Two, you can buy one. I know what systems are and how they work, all my systems at least have EAs that have been tested on all history, if I say system, it means it is profitable on all history, other systems go in the basket.

Reason: