EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 680

cr0ss писал(а) >>

This is just a forecasting thread where everyone expresses their ideas - you have to be respectful of others' achievements and forgiving of others' mistakes...

Replace this rubbish with substance, who sees what?

I have a lift to the top, but there is little confirmation yet, and then it will be too late ))))

Helex >> :

Replace this rubbish with substance, who can see what?

I have a lift to the top forming, but not much confirmation yet and then it will be too late ))))

only up! both on the poundbucks and the eurobucks although there may still be controls.

cr0ss >> :

You don't have to say anything - leave your social manners and ostentatious upbringing to the appropriate bunch of mannered clowns and I'm not your CEO so you can justify yourself....

Of course you're not gonna ask me what to post - you're probably a wild one...

you may not have 400p - take it off and be happy, because tomorrow it may be gone (i think i'm not the only one who has not much less...)

i don't think it's like that every week, your depo isn't >10k and stops have no effect on profitability as such (and it's not nice to measure the balls, you're puking ... i'm a bit insulted)

I wasn't poking, it was broadcasting.

it's a demo account, i know when and what to withdraw

Yeah, not every week is a big profit, last week was less.

i dont worry my system is not a crazy sinker, i just use the demo to make sure before i go for a full time live

but anything can be expected from trading without stops

bank писал(а) >>

I didn't withdraw, it was a broadcast appeal.

it's a demo account, i know when and what to withdraw

Yeah, not every week is a big profit, last week was less.

i dont worry my system is not a wild card, i just use the demo to make sure before i go live 24 hours a day

but anything without stops is to be expected.

I don't know exactly what to expect from a brokerage company with stops and stops will not save you from a gap if you mean it, brokerage company will close profitable for them, I've lost so with a stop in March and it was at $600 and 5 min before the flight tried to close the deal the brokerage company did not let me close the position.

If you do not know where and how much to place it, you may use it. And we need a (reasonable) trawl.

What kind of a DC is this?

Helex >> :

But I know exactly what can be expected from brokerage companies with stops and stops will not save you from heap, if you mean that, brokerage company will close profitable for it. I lost $2000 with stop on March and stop was at $600 and 5 min before the flight tried to close the deal brokerage company did not let me close.

If you do not know the brokerage company name, I would not want to screw up.

stopophobia is mostly childish talk

slips or technical faults sometimes happen to everyone, disputes need to be resolved with them

omgwtflol писал(а) >>
what kind of a dc is this?

DC don't discuss the favourite thread will be taken down. Remember Luke.

At least write to me in person.

bank писал(а) >>

stopophobia is mostly childish talk

slips or technical problems sometimes happen to everyone, disputes need to be resolved with them

When you grow up, then we'll talk.

Reason: