Axioms of trading. Minimum profit must equal trade margin. And if there is a trailing stop, it must be triggered when the floating profit is equal to the margin. Otherwise there is no point. - page 20

Андрей:

Volatility was extremely low yesterday, maybe the man was waiting for a trend.

I say, Mistake we all have, enter - and then think.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have been on the demo for a long time now and I keep training myself to think first and then enter. It's a very hard exercise.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The funny thing is, when you lose 20 thousand euros, you start thinking and then change something.

I apologise, but it reminds me of the anecdotes about the warrant officer:

"A warrant officer yells at a private:
-If you're so stupid you can't remember it, write it down like I do!!!"

"If you're an idiot - get yourself a notebook. I have two."

https://journal.open-broker.ru/trading/kak-dnevnik-trejdera-pomogaet-torgovoj-discipline/

google - trader's diary discipline)

SanAlex:

... A mistake we all have ...

In our DNA =))) Ludomania

The thread has gone quiet - all the teachers are silent, they don't give any advice.

SanAlex:
All teachers are quiet and do not give any advice.

NO advice is NOT given - the particle NOT = negation - the particle NI = strengthening of negation. A minus for a minus gives a plus, so there is usually one negative in the sentence. Asked - here is the advice

Example: There is no advice, NI good, NI bad. I only know intuitively when it's NOT and when it's NOT, I've forgotten the rule. But this year it will be 80.

MQLs are power. I suggest to make a group of 3 to 5 people who don't know MQL at all and start learning MQL programming.

My question is: green is almost the same as black, a bit paler, and red is very different.

Konstantin Erin:

NO advice is NOT given - the particle NOT = negation - the particle NI = strengthening of negation. A minus for a minus gives a plus, so there is usually one negative in the sentence. Asked - here is the advice

Example: There is no advice, NI good, NI bad. I only know intuitively when it's NOT and when it's NOT, I've forgotten the rule. But this year it will be 80.

MQLs are power. I suggest to make a group of 3 to 5 people who don't know MQL at all and start learning MQL programming.

My question is: green is almost the same as black, a bit paler, and red is very different.

I'm used to Russian language teachers, the main thing is that they can understand me just a little bit. - (as I write with a "i" or "e" - I don't think I can be re-learned as a "d".)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As a child, I did not speak until the age of three - my mother took me to grannies. Then I studied I don't know what language it was called (between Russian and Ukrainian).

Surjic

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Surjik

in which the Cubans speak.

Nah, surzhik is a Ukrainian thing, its eastern lands.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Nah, surzhik is a Ukrainian theme, its eastern lands.

Reason: