EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 692

GREENGAS >> :

I've been following the Tesla for a long time, the official website has all the data, but the Mercedes has better results now, and also, it's still a Mercedes,

and so the last show in Japan was mostly with this technology.

sorry to intrude, but can you enlighten me,

the Tesla seems to be using laptop batteries,

how will this rig run in freezing temperatures, plus it needs to be heated?

bank писал(а) >>

Well, I didn't actually see any stops on the screenshot.

And I definitely understood the phrase about growing up.

If I'm being labeled as a jerk, then we need to figure out who's the jerk.

The virtual stops are inappropriate. When dealing with large sums of money the protection should not be virtual or it may take a long time to earn money on a Maserati.

I explain simply, stops are made by brokerage companies for you and forex, I have two-sided trading, stops are not necessary because the trend was going down, I collected sells and now it is going up, collecting bai and setting new sells. I do not need stops to take losses. I mean, you have not got to this strategy, that's all. Because your trade took a loss when you did not place stops, if you had, you would have come to losses slowly, that's all. As long as there are no winning rules, play with super-precise stops, you will still lose, because you only trust chance or gambling or whatever. But you don't really know the outcome of your trade and you don't know how it will end when something goes wrong. Am I wrong?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Sorry to intrude, but maybe you can enlighten me,

it seems the Tesla uses laptop batteries,

how's that stuff going to run in freezing temperatures, plus it needs to be heated?

Why, it already drives see the other video links. But for me it is still expensive and for sure in our country they are not even licensed, but when Europe is saturated with these cars will come to us.

IMHO the design of the TT is better, the interior is more beautiful )))).

OlegTs >> :

sorry to intrude, but maybe you can enlighten me,

it seems the tesla uses laptop batteries,

how will this thing run in freezing temperatures, plus it needs to be heated?

why me this question ?

Helex >> :

I explain popularly, stops are made by DCs for you and forex, I have a current two-way trade, so stops are not needed, the trend was down, collected sells, now goes up, will collect bai, place new sells. I do not need stops to take losses. I mean, you have not got to this strategy, that's all. Because your trade took a loss when you did not place stops, if you had, you would have come to losses slowly, that's all. As long as there are no winning rules, play with super-precise stops, you will still lose, because you only trust chance or gambling or whatever. But you don't really know the outcome of your trade and you don't know how it will end when something goes wrong. Am I wrong?

It took me a year to realise this seemingly simple truth!!!

OlegTs писал(а) >>

It took me a year to realise this seemingly simple truth!!!

We have something similar, but you know when a couple goes nowhere fast ))))) will have to pawn the Maserati and all the teslas

Helex >> :

I explain simply, stops are made by DCs for you and forex, I have a current two-way trade, so stops are not needed, the trend was down, collected sells, now goes up, will collect bai, place new sells. I do not need stops to take losses. I mean, you have not got to this strategy, that's all. Because your trade took a loss when you did not place stops, if you had, you would have come to losses slowly, that's all. As long as there are no winning rules, play with super-precise stops, you will still lose, because you only trust chance or gambling or whatever. But you don't really know the outcome of your trade and you don't know how it will end when something goes wrong. Am I wrong?

No you're not, gambling is excluded in my strategy and the rules are clear (elementary Boolean logic)

>> and as for who's not up to it, you're gonna get a dick.

Helex >> :

We have something similar, but you know when a couple goes nowhere fast ))))) we'll have to pawn the Maserati with all the teslas.

For this case I have a lock on all positions that balances orders, so it will not come to zero, but with a real profit of 100% a month with a good layout, when a lock works, and even a loss of say half of the deposit, there will be a month of downtime, it's not fatal,

by the way, I experienced this recently...

bank писал(а) >>

No, you're wrong, gambling is excluded in my strategy, and the rules are clear (elementary Boolean logic).

And as for who's not ready for what, you're going to get a dick.

So what are you looking for here? I don't understand. I'm not selling a strategy, I'm selling an AUDI TT, if anything.

Helex, I also work without stops, although I have very little experience, my main rule is that the deposit should hold the worst option, but I'm not in a hurry, I agree to hold positions as long as the DC

Such waves :)

Reason: