EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1970

exi писал(а) >>

Yeah...decided to get into designing my charts :)

I recommend choosing from shades of blue, green. In nature, in the daytime, people see these colours most as a background, so they are favourable for thinking and seeing. If you choose a muted (darkened) one, to compensate for the glow from the monitor, it will take the strain off your eyes. My colours are 27,45,65 and 32,34,62 (you can adjust them depending on your monitor's settings).

waitra писал(а) >>

I recommend choosing from shades of blue, green. In nature, in the daytime, people see these colours most as a background, so they are favourable for thinking and seeing. If you choose a muted (darkened) one, to compensate for the glow from the monitor, it will take the strain off your eyes. My colours are 27,45,65 and 32,34,62 (you can adjust them depending on your monitor's settings).

>>Thank you!!! I'll be experimenting....

YOUR THOUGHTS?

nurbekwww >>:

ВАШИ МЫСЛИ?

nurbekwww писал(а) >>

>>YOUR THOUGHTS?

with beer will do)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

DO YOU THINK THE TOP WILL FALL?

nurbekwww >>:

ВЫ ДУМАЕТЕ ПАЙДЕТ ВЕРХ?

No, down, I have a target of 1.35.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Why Galina's? I had mine on Monday, too.)
The indicators were pretty much scattered.

Happy 30th birthday. I wish you health and all the best. And that by the time you're 35, you'll be 1,000,000 $$$$$$$

Kurapetich >>:

С прошедшим 30-ти летием. Желаю здоровья и всевозможных благ. И что бы к 35 годам Вы были 1 000 000 $$$$$$$

Thank you. 41

waitra писал(а) >>

My colours are 27,45,65 and 32,34,62 (can be varied depending on monitor settings).

Tried these two colours - on my monitor it's just awful. Muddy blue colour. I'd rather have black like mine with, as my friend says, poisonous candle colours... Not the best option of course. But contrasting :)

Reason: