EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1965

Alexan >>:

Уфф.. вроде пошли вниз.. (один селл уже в плюсе)...
Как считаете?

I think a couple of hours

here's another interesting picture... not mine... a friend sent it...

cr0ss писал(а) >>
the yen is up, the cable and the chiff are sideways, the eura is up in agony of horror... >>) everyone's probably waiting for Venya to cough or sneeze... or maybe he'll pause "eh" and everyone will see the sEll %)

How do you tell comrade Jena to stay away from upstairs? Well, put on the view somehow along party lines, for example? I do not need Jena on top :)))

the entry point is not bad ... and the moose is small and everything seems to be going down .... if we go for the third test... that would be interesting ....

Watch the weeks .... reversal upwards is not far off .... it could be very soon ...

If H1 closes below 3610 it will go very far down.
Maybe I just feel like it, I stopped thinking adequately after the gap :)

Stranger, hello .... You're not at Galina's for her birthday... no you or her.... what do you think?

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Stranger, hey ..... You're not at Galina's for her birthday... no you or her.... >> what do you think?

A few more comrades are missing. Looks like Stranger, Forte, Galina and a group of comrades are still celebrating their birthday in the hottest bar in Samara :))) And we weren't invited...

It is customary here to say that comrades got rich and are already in the canaries)) Gap may well have arranged it))

Alexan >>:

Еще нескольких товарищей нет. Похоже Стренджер, Форте, Галина и группа товарищей до сих пор прзднуют день варенья в самом крутом кабаке Самары :))) А нас блин не позвали...

I'd go out with them now too, but they wouldn't take me either.

Hi all, the eur/usd picture is interesting that will fly to 1.34