EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1963

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>

2, true and 87

didn't get it, but thanks for the answer! :)

Rekker and thank you

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25724/page1957 you go to this link and there is a small fraction of all the wonders:-))

Isn't that a link to the same page?

Alexan писал(а) >>

What's the point? It's a good idea to wash your duplicates behind you :) You could buy a washing machine for that. Kill two birds with one stone.

I don't know mql at all, but I really want to learn. Here's a start with teetering on different EAs. I may be saying something wrong or misunderstanding, but when EA is attached to graph, settings table pops up and in section "Automatic trading" you can check "allow EA to trade" and "confirm manually". If you don't mind explaining what they do or where can I read about them?

wizrd писал(а) >>

I may be saying something wrong or misunderstanding, but when you attach an EA to a chart, a settings table pops up and in the "Auto-trading" section you can tick the "allow EA to trade" and "confirm manually" checkboxes. If not hard explain what they do or where can I read about it?

If you check on the demo - no problem (on the real, I advise not to rush). Check "allow EA to trade" and uncheck "confirm manually" (because it will not trade automatically then, which follows from the name of the checkbox). Everything seems to be logical.

Wed 14.04

- High impact
- >> Medium impact
- Low impact

Time Country Macroeconomic indicators Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
03:00 US Speech by US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke - - - -
04:30 Australia Consumer sentiment index April - - 0,2%
10:30 Japan Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa - - - -
13:00 Eurozone Industrial production February - 0.3% m/m 1.7% m/m
16:30 USA Core CPI March - 0.1% m/m 0.1% m/m
16:30 USA Core retail sales index March - 0.5% m/m 0.8% m/m
16:30 USA Retail Sales March - 1.0% m/m 0.3% m/m
16:30 USA Consumer Price Index March - 0.2% m/m 0.0% m/m
17:30 USA FOMC member Sandra Pianalto speaks - - - -
18:00 USA Speech by US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke - - - -
18:00 Business stocks Business stocks February - 0.2% mom 0.0% mom
18:30 USA Oil and oil product stocks for the week of April 4-10 - - 2.0 million barrels
22:00 US Publication of the US Federal Reserve report (Beige Book) - - - -

Alexan >>:

Yes, tomorrow is sausage day .....

Alexan писал(а) >>

If you check on demo - no problem (on real, I advise not to hurry). Check the box "allow EA to trade" and uncheck the box "confirm manually" (because it will not trade automatically then, which follows from the name of the box). Everything seems to be logical.

Yes, I am still working out on my demo. Everything seems to be logical. I put a tick "allow EA to trade" and unchecked "confirm manually", but on TF M30 I sat waiting all day long, the EA has not made a single trade. Only put a tick "confirm manually" literally after 5-10 seconds, the message about confirmation of transaction (and it is absolutely unclear what kind of deal is a long or short). EA AI.

wizrd >>:

Да, я пока на демо тренируюсь. Да казалось бы вроде всё логично. Ставлю галочку "разрешить советнику торговать" и снимаю галочку "подтверждать вручную", но на ТФ М30 сидел ждал весь день советник ни сделал ни одной сделки. Только ставлю галочку "подтверждать вручную" буквально через 5-10 сек выкидывает сообщение о подтверждении сделки (Причем совершенно не понятно, что это за сделка лонг или шорт). Советник AI.

How many ticks do you have? It should be four.

wizrd >>:

Да, я пока на демо тренируюсь. Да казалось бы вроде всё логично. Ставлю галочку "разрешить советнику торговать" и снимаю галочку "подтверждать вручную", но на ТФ М30 сидел ждал весь день советник ни сделал ни одной сделки. Только ставлю галочку "подтверждать вручную" буквально через 5-10 сек выкидывает сообщение о подтверждении сделки (Причем совершенно не понятно, что это за сделка лонг или шорт). Советник AI.

everyone is on fire!

Long or short at the top, look closely.

Only smiley faces will help. But there aren't any, most of them have been distributed. So come tomorrow, Sunday,
but no, Friday would be better.
Reason: