EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1969

Bocman >>:


И что до сих пор у тебя никак или всетаки движемся на ЮГА

Yeah, 1.35 I think we'll go, that's what it seems to be going for.

[삭제]
Dear gurus! Help with the strategy. I've been trying for over half a year now, but I can't build a strategy, and I tried those on the Internet in the forex tester, and I don't even want to try them on the demo.
Alexan писал(а) >>


Don't tell :) We should set up our own Gallup Institute and branch betting office. Will you take up the cause?


I don't think so. But you, yourself, I think it's more fun than making money. :)

Which colour is more pleasing to the eye - black or white?
I know it's best in neutral gray.... but I don't like it!

There's something going on at the euR, who knows?

Strategy It's in the head + concrete discipline, and unfortunately, even money can't buy it and you can't find it on the internet.

exi >>:


Я думаю это просто общение трейдеров и тех кто хочет быть трейдерами. Суть не в том чтобы всем вместе торговать, а просто делится мыслями наблюдениями..... может кому-то что-то будет полезно или просто интересно.

So do I. Posting graphs, sharing thoughts, I don't know about anyone, it's given me a lot.

[Deleted]
exi писал(а) >>

Which colour is more pleasing to the eye - black or white?
I know it's best in neutral gray.... but I don't like it.


For the background of the charts?
waitra писал(а) >>


For the background graphs?


Yeah...decided to design my charts :)
Grey is best.