EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1973

Looks like we're starting to move in the right direction.

Skymaster >>:
Я так понял ни одного меня родня считает идиотом? =) Все трейдеры недопоняты... =( Мы просто не хотим работать )))))))

They're not telling me anything, but I have a feeling they're thinking

Alexan >>:

Вахаха!!! Как точно подмечено!

Стренджер вообще-то себя имел ввиду, Галочка, и свой возраст :) Если Вы не заметили, у него тоже пару дней назад был ДР.

А мой год рождения мы проехали на прошлой странице... К чему бы всё это?

I understand you are the oldest amongst you, I will be 45 in June, but the mid-life crisis has passed, I hope;)))))))))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I understand I'm the oldest among you, I'll be 45 in June, but the mid-life crisis has passed, I hope;)))))))))

Well, at 45, we're all mellow again :))) The main thing is you look good, the rest is nothing. Somebody push the euroland down?

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Strangerr, it turns out I had an excuse on Monday too, we'll catch up today. For you, to always be healthy and have something to do with it. If you get carried away with this process, you'll just divert your relatives' Forex talk to a normal human.
What do you think of the screenshot above the slippers?

MaximuS60 >>:
чета в низ никто не тянет рынок

and there is nowhere to go down there are only bai))))

Everybody's got birthdays all over the place !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU BROS !!!
:))))
The euro is going up.....
I'm at 1.3570 in longs :)
I'm waiting for 1.3767, but not fast....

RekkeR >>:

Strangerr, оказывается у меня и в понедельник был повод, сегодня наверстаем. Тебе, чтобы всегда было здоровье и куда его применить. Если увлечься этим процессом, ты запрсто отвлечешь разговоры родни о форексе в нормальное человеческое русло.
Что скажешь о скрине над тапками?

Thank you, which screenshot are you referring to?

Galina >>:
А еврик все таки наверх пойдет.....
я короче от 1.3570 в лонгах :)
ЖДУ НА 1.3767, но только не быстро....

People seem to be settling in irrepressibly.

In general, the afternoon is better spent on the fence... or pipping at your own risk)