EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1964

You can see the movement has started to pick up .

noticed now,

wizrd писал(а) >>

Yeah, I'm still practicing on the demo. It seems like everything is logical. I put a tick "allow EA to trade" and unchecked "confirm manually", but on TF M30 I sat waiting all day the EA did not make a single trade. The only thing I put a tick "confirm manually" literally in 5-10 seconds, the message about confirmation of transaction (and it is absolutely unclear what kind of deal is a long or short). Advisor AI.

dear please go to the list of threads where many questions like yours are answered feel free to ask and here is another topic

and now we can go down ....

But if we go above the st. green resistance .... then we're screwed... ..... all the way north .... But if we go down until we break through ....

nemez_, 4 ticks is if you manually open and close with an EA, and I want it to trade by itself. I wonder if it is at all possible?
MaximuS60, the deal is written on top exactly! ;) thank you! ;)
The 5drakon, I did ask at the beginning of the thread or where to read. The discussion started here. What am I interrupting?

w2m >>:

"...Пара евро/доллар установилась в пределах 1.3564-1.3615. Текущее снижение пары после гэпа вверх обусловлено техническими факторами. В частности, сопротивлением служит 50 дневная EMA. В ходе коррекции поддержку оказывает ключевой диапазон 1,3550 - 1,36. Высока вероятность, что поддержка устоит, хотя возможно падение в район 1,35. Устойчивость поддержки подтвердит закрепление пары в диапазоне повышательных рисков 1,36 – 1,40. Преодоление 50 дневной EMA направит пару к 100-ой дневной, которая в настоящее время располагается в районе 1,39.
Психологическую поддержку евро оказывает достигнутое соглашение в плане помощи Греции. Член правления ЕЦБ Смаги заявил о том, что многомиллиардный пакет помощи Греции помог евро и предотвратил «эффект краха Lehman Brothers». Он повторил, что Совет Европы будет работать над реформами для усиления управления государственными финансами. Думается, что рыночного энтузиазма должно хватить для восходящей коррекции пары евро/доллар, иначе грош цена всему тому, что касается действий в отношении Греции. Вместе с тем известно, что долги этой страны составляют около 300 млрд. евро, а размер помощи 30 млрд. При этом она уже в следующем месяце должна найти около 11,5 млрд. евро, чтобы выполнить свои финансовые обязательства. Да и тема «возможности дефолта» не только Греции, но и Испании остается горячей."

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I noticed it now,

I paid attention to this trai yesterday morning and even traded a bit on the buy side... I was in the plus side of the trail.

oleniknik wrote >>
Now we can go down ....

But if we go above the green resistance .... >> then it's all over... everyone ..... north .... and then down until it breaks through ....

I would draw that resistance line a little higher.

Alexan >>:

Я еще вчера утром обратил внимание на этот треуг и даже поторговал чуток на бай... В плюсе выбило по трейлу.

Я бы немного выше провел эту линию сопротивления.

I didn't draw it on purpose ...it's the resistance line 76.4 fan for the downward movement since the summer of 2008.... if we don't bounce back ... further downside is in question .... although it should bounce back and go further south ...

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I didn't draw it on purpose ...it's the resistance line 76.4 fan for the downward movement since the summer of 2008.... if we don't bounce back ... further downside is in question .... although it should bounce and go further south ...

Phew... seems to have gone down... (one sell is already on the plus side)...
What do you think?

the yen is up, the cable and the chiff are sideways, the eura is up in agony of horror... now it's all going to bump :))) everyone is probably waiting for Venya to cough or sneeze... or maybe he'll pause "eh" and everyone will see sEell %)
Reason: