EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1974

RekkeR >>:
стр. 1965

I don't know anything yet, I say, it's all scattered, the indicators are in different directions. Still, I think it's going down.

It's a 30m turkey, and my guess is buy till about 22 msk, and then the bunny might jump out. У?

strangerr писал(а) >>

I don't know anything yet, I say, it's all scattered, the indicators are in different directions. >> I think it's going down, though.

I'm going to finish drawing the 5th on impulse... As if not the third big one started to draw upwards...

Alexan >>:

Плин пошла 5-ю в импульсе дорисовывать... Как бы не третью крупную начала рисовать вверх...

Anything is possible, if we break 3690, then up.

strangerr >>:

Все может быть, если пробьем 3690, то вверх.

I think I was wrong about going up slowly, rather quickly...

My opinion is that the gap should be closed from here, and from there to the north.

NikT_58 >>:

I, too, hope for such a development at least to 3560

and in an hour and a half everything will be clear...

I think if the 4H candle closes above the resistance, then definitely up (at least to 1.3750 - 70) and if lower, then we can lick it again for a couple of fours .... and if it does not succeed to go higher, down ..... and no northward moves for the time being .... in general wait another 1.5 hours....

Galina >>:

Думаю, я ошиблась, насчет медленно наверх, скорее всего быстро...

If you're going downhill fast, you can imagine how fast it will be from a year...
(-:
Reason: