EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1967

Greetings My friends !!!
:)))))))))))))
Firstly THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the warm words !!!!
According to the euchre I closed my shorts last night with a minus, and immediately got into a long.
I will have to dance with the eurik :)

Galina >>:
Приветствую Друзья Мои !!!
:)))))))))))))
Во-первых ОГРОМНОЕ ВСЕМ ВАМ СПАСИБО ЗА ТЕПЛЫЕ СЛОВА !!!!
По евре я свои шорты вчера вечером прикрыла с минусом, и тут же встала в лонг.
Придется танцы с евриком устроить :)

Two days celebrating, then all in the negative and now a long?))

Both birthday boys showed up at the same time... All very suspicious
strangerr, happy birthday too! I wish you fat profits and keep going up in spite of everything.
Now at least it will be more fun, otherwise our kindergarten was abandoned to its fate. What happened to "we are responsible for what we have tamed"?

Alexan >>:

Нарисовались оба именинника одновременно... Все это очень подозрительно
strangerr, тоже с нем Варенья! Желаю жирных профитов и гнуть свою линию вверх, несмотря ни на что.
Ну теперь хоть повеслее будет, а то бросили наш детский сад на произвол судьбы. А как же "мы в ответе за тех, кого приручили"?

Thank you, only I don't feel very good yet.))

I'm with you . just culturally pissed =))))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Both birthday boys showed up at the same time... This is all very suspicious.
strangerr, happy birthday too! I wish you fat profits and keep bending your line up, no matter what.
Well now at least it will be more fun, otherwise we abandoned our kindergarten to the mercy of fate. What happened to "we are responsible for what we have tamed"?

>> that's a good point -- now the line should really bend upwards.

strangerr >>:

Спасибо, только мне еще не очень хорошо.)))

Yes yes yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Shop terminal Stoyav always on the plus side! Love ! Happiness! And everything!

Greek bailout plan could "grow" to $120 billion-Handelsblatt

Greece's bailout plan could cost Europe three times its originally announced sum, the Handelsblatt newspaper reports citing knowledgeable EU sources.

The cost of the package could be around 90bn euros ($123bn), the newspaper said. It also mentions the name of a German government official, who claims the bailout for Greece could be "at least double the amount" agreed upon .

Keyword: ECONOMY
14 Apr 2010 11:29:01 (CET)
EU 'backs off'

- The amount agreed to be given to Greece is only for the first year
- The amount of Greek debt financing for the 2nd and 3rd years has not yet been determined
- Refutes press reports of E90bn aid to Greece

Keyword: ECONOMY
14 Apr-2010 11:41:43 (CET)

Courage or stupidity: I have 3 more selves with 33, 34 standing))))

Similar, but thank God it's only one.
That's why I'm not closing, because I'm waiting to go in the right direction, i.e. south !!!!

Reason: