EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1968

Bunker" Britain faces social unrest

Rising unemployment outside London could send Britain into a wave of "social unrest", according to Gerald Ronson, chief executive of Heron International.

"Once a week I spend 12 hours travelling around the country. And frankly I don't like what I see. Britain is turning into a two-tier economy, where the consequences of rising unemployment can spill over into destabilisation in society," said Mr Ronson.

Mr Ronson is leading the construction of Heron Tower, the tallest building in the City and owns petrol stations across the country.

"It is imperative that the next government, in tackling the budget deficit, does not increase the pressure on those people who can contribute to the process.
The government should act like any organisation caught in a difficult situation: cut costs and find new sources of profit, Ronson believes.

"Businesses should not be targeted. Entrepreneurship should be encouraged, not punished and driven out of the country. Entrepreneurs take personal and financial risks, contributing to job growth and more businesses. "We need to be careful because we are not far from being in a recession again before the economy has even felt the effects of inflation.

"The new government must be very careful when making decisions about the regulatory and commercial regime. Britain is heavily reliant on professional and financial services displacing manufacturing," the entrepreneur added.

Keyword: ECONOMY

Greece has everything, I buy dollars, I hate dollars...

Not head and shoulders on the M30

Shlendr писал(а) >>

Greece has everything, I buy dollars, I hate dollars...

Will you stop fucking around, little man? Give me messages on the subject. There's enough bullshit as it is.

Bocman >>:

Аналогично но слава богу тока 1
Потому и не закрываю что жду что пойдем в нужном направлениии т.е.на юга !!!!

I'm at 1.3577, I've been waiting all day for it to go, but it's nowhere.

Germany. The German Institute for Economic Research (DIW) has lowered this year's German GDP forecast from +2.1% to +1.7%; next year's forecast is unchanged at +1.8% Source: Forexpf.Ru - Forex News

You need to organise a competition here - make a list of participants, make competition groups, set a day of the strart, on that day everyone publishes their forecasts in the form of direction of duration and price, then make the rankings.
It's a bit haphazard here.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I'm at 1.3577, I've been waiting all day for it to go, but it's nowhere.

So is it still nothing, or are we going South?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You need to organise a competition here - make a list of participants, make competition groups, set a day of the strart, on that day everyone publishes their forecasts in the form of direction of duration and price, then make rankings.

You don't say :) We should set up our own Gallup Institute and branch betting office. Will you take up the cause?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You need to organise a competition here - make a list of participants, make competition groups, set a day of the strart, on that day everyone publishes their forecasts in the form of direction of duration and price, then make the rankings.

I think it's just a communication between traders and those who want to be traders. The point is not to trade together, but just to share thoughts and observations..... maybe someone will find something useful or just interesting.
Reason: