[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 759

Swetten:

What is the maximum number of windows in MT4?

I needed to open 3x19 windows, but it's 54 (I think) and that's it.

I.e. the window is drawn, but it has a screenshot of the previous (which are in the background) windows.

And that's it.

Turned it on, didn't touch anything, opened the right windows in the right amount.

Everything is ticking like clockwork (good pun? :)).

Mystique.

Swetten:

Turned it on, didn't touch anything, opened the right windows in the right amount.

Everything is ticking like clockwork (good pun? :)).

Mystique.

Sometimes rebooting helps - memory can be clogged, whatever... The paths of electrons are inscrutable... :)

Gentlemen of experience please help. The question is as follows:

Is it possible to open a deal on the instrument by pressing 1 - 2 buttons, without using the mouse (if possible, what is needed for this)?

For example, I want to open a sell on EURobucks. I select a chart (left-click on it), click "-" and a Sell position is opened

Is it possible?

cyclik33:

Is it possible to open a deal on the instrument by pressing 1 - 2 buttons, without using the mouse (if possible, what is needed for this)?

For example, I want to open a sell on EURobucks. I select a chart (left-click on it), click "-" and a Sell position is opened

Is it possible?

If the standard keyboard shortcut is F9 - new order.
If you want to do it with a single click, it is better to write a small script for each trade operation (better yet, search for a ready-made script, as there are many already written), and simply assign it a hotkey - right-click on the script name in the navigator, set a hotkey - like Alt + ... or Ctrl + ....

cyclik33:

Is it possible?

You can write a script that will open a position when triggered.

The script itself would be started by a given combination of keyboard buttons.

Thank you very much! I'll keep looking, I'm sure someone has already written one!

Good evening, colleagues.

Could you please tell me how to find out the maximum/minimum value of the vertical scale of the specified quote chart?

(Same as WindowPriceMax/WindowPriceMin, only the currency pair can be specified.

Morzh09:

Good evening, colleagues.

Could you please tell me how to find out the maximum/minimum value of the vertical scale of the specified quote chart?

(Same as WindowPriceMax/WindowPriceMin, only the currency pair can be specified.

Number of bars visible in the window via WindowBarsPerChart()

To find out the maximum and minimum price of another symbol as if it was shown in this chart, substitute the number of visible bars and the symbol identifier in the functions: iHighest() and iLowest()

Help to understand.

On the chart that can be opened in the tester after testing is finished to view the results, the indicators on which the EA is based are not always drawn. Can this be fixed and if so, how? Answer me please

Good afternoon.

I have a question about the operation of the terminal, possibly a bug or maybe not at all.

Japanese candlesticks are not displayed on all open charts. Japanese candlesticks are displayed after installation, but after closing the chart window or opening a chart (not opened by default, when installed), Japanese candlesticks are not displayed. Japanese candlesticks are in the settings.

Reinstalling the terminal does not help.

Thank you.

Files:
foxrhjbr.rar  252 kb
Reason: