[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 760

Reshetov:

Number of visible bars in the window via WindowBarsPerChart()

To find out the minimum and maximum price for another symbol as if it were displayed in this chart, substitute the number of visible bars and the symbol identifier in the functions: iHighest() and iLowest()

Yuri, thank you very much.

Very helpful!

I have fine-tuned indicator and it works.

how do I turn this indicator into an EA?
Files:

dibbo:
how to turn this indicator into an EA?
Easy!

artmedia70:
Easy!
+1 :)

Good afternoon, friends.

Could you please tell me which function can be used to find out in which financial instrument window (in which currency pair window) we are in?

Thank you.

Aleksandr117:

Good afternoon.

I have a question about the operation of the terminal, possibly a bug or maybe not at all.

Japanese candlesticks are not displayed on all open charts. Japanese candlesticks are displayed after installation, but after closing the chart window or opening a chart (not opened by default, when installed), Japanese candlesticks are not displayed. Japanese candlesticks are in the settings.

Reinstalling the terminal does not help.

Thank you.

Alexander, you are just zoomed out use these buttons:

:)

Morzh09:

Good afternoon, friends.

Could you please tell me which function can be used to find out in which financial instrument window (in which currency pair window) we are in?

Thank you.

Ilya, please elaborate on why this is needed. Because the advisor, exactly like the indicator, can only work in its window (which it has attached, it is the only one).
The name of the currency pair, which is attached to the Expert Advisor, can be obtained as a string using Symbol()

Morzh09:

Good afternoon, friends.

Thank you.

https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/charts
and symbol()

ToLik_SRGV, thank you, it helped.

Lack of experience with the terminal is showing.

: )

ToLik_SRGV:

Ilya, please elaborate on why this is needed. Because the advisor, exactly like the indicator, can only work in its window (which it has attached, it is the only one).
The name of the currency pair, which is attached to the Expert Advisor, can be obtained as a string using Symbol()

I got bored today... Asking questions to people - no answer, asking something - no idea... Boring... :)
Reason: