Please fix this indicator or EA - page 151

Whats going on? .....mrtools and mladen is the indicator difficult to modify? Please help me out. Thank you

romotly007:
Whats going on? .....mrtools and mladen is the indicator difficult to modify? Please help me out. Thank you

Romotly007, this is the 1.01 version changed to 0,50,100 you can easily rename it as you wish when installing it to your platform.

mrtools:
Romotly007, this is the 1.01 version changed to 0,50,100 you can easily rename it as you wish when installing it to your platform.

Ah at last! Thank you very much.

Уважаемые Mladen & Mrtools !!! Сделайте пожалуйста,чтобы можно было устанавливать этот индикатор 2 штуки на один график. Сейчас когда ставишь второй,первый исчезает. Помогите пожалуйста....!!!!

watl-open_source.mq4

Files:

vitas34:
Уважаемые Mladen & Mrtools !!! Сделайте пожалуйста,чтобы можно было устанавливать этот индикатор 2 штуки на один график. Сейчас когда ставишь второй,первый исчезает. Помогите пожалуйста....!!!! watl-open_source.mq4

vitas34

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator? If yes, please post that one so that t can be changed

vitas34 ли вам посчастливилось иметь оригинальный (не декомпилированный) исходный код этого показателя? Если да, пожалуйста, напишите, что один, так что т может быть изменен [/ QUOTE]

К сожалению другого нет.

Но все равно,спасибо за ответ,Mladen !!!

mrtools and mladen, I am on my knees begging on this one.......https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184740. Thank you.

romotly007:
mrtools and mladen, I am on my knees begging on this one.......https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184740. Thank you.

For the hotkey : open the list of scripts, right click, chose "Set hotkey" and set the desired hotkey

Of the rest : why don't you use any of the already existing scripts to open sell limits? Simply assign one hotkey for a sell limit opening script, and another hotkey for buy limit opening script and use them at your will (since scripts, in the new metatrader are not running all the time as in the old metatrader)

mladen:
For the hotkey : open the list of scripts, right click, chose "Set hotkey" and set the desired hotkeyOf the rest : why don't you use any of the already existing scripts to open sell limits? Simply assign one hotkey for a sell limit opening script, and another hotkey for buy limit opening script and use them at your will (since scripts, in the new metatrader are not running all the time as in the old metatrader)

I know how to set a hotkey. This script is new and different from the others. All I want is a script that if I press its hotkey it would automatically set a buy limit on the MA price when candle has closed above the MA and set a sell limit on the MA Price when candle has closed below the MA. Its a two-in-one script but if thats not possible then you could code two scripts separately for MA buy limit and MA sell limit.When Price is above the Moving Average and I run the script anytime, it automatically sets a buy limit on the current Moving Average Price. And when Price is below the Moving Average and I run the script anytime, it automatically sets a sell limit on the current Moving Average Price.

Please help me mrtools.....I need this script like I need air.

Reason: