[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 956

zas:

Good day to all! Can someone tell me how to make a chart display the value of the Parabolic SAR indicator? Only not the current,

Or give me a link to something similar.

Experts, where are you?

zas:

Where are you, connoisseurs?
iSAR(0,0,0.02,0.2,1);

Now that we have switched to winter time, which time should I set in the EA settings? For example, is Alpari now GMToffset +1 or +2 ?

I wanted to know, I'm still 0 in progromming, help me how to write buy a lot of 0.01 at the time of entering the market and put two buy orders from the market entry price at +20 and +30 points, please write the code ! Thanks in advance !

zas:

Connoisseurs, where are you?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9875

Techno:

I think I may have misunderstood what you were saying. If I want to know the value of the latest closed bar, I have to move theindicator to the point and look at the price.

Can you tell me how to make a deal's profit in MT shown not only in the account currency, but also in pips?

Mathers:
Can you tell me how to make a deal's profit in MT shown not only in the account currency, but also in pips?
// Выбираете ордер и с ним работаете... значения Pips можете распечатать через Print ()
//( текущая цена - цена открытия ) / Point
//или 
//для OP_BUY
 int Pips = (MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID) - OrderOpenPrice()) / MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_POINT);

//для OP_SELL
Pips = (OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK))/MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_POINT);

Hi!

What does it mean: Error in opening a buy order: 131 ???

mihrutka:

Hi!

What does it mean: Error in opening a buy order: 131 ???

I'm too lazy to look in the help. Or use the search engine. It's a cliché.
Reason: