[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 761

artmedia70:
I'm bored today... You ask people questions and they don't answer, you can't think of anything to ask... Boring... :)
By the way, the more you write on the forum the more you get distracted from writing your EA or manual trading:)

Techno:
By the way, the more you write on the forum, the more you get distracted from writing your EA, or manual trading :)
I'm in the middle of testing...

artmedia70:
I'm in the middle of a test, so I'm struggling...
is it taking that long? are you optimizing?

Techno:
is it taking that long to test?
Nah... I do two runs in a year with different settings. In visualization mode. That's the only way my tester works...
Neither simple testing, much less optimisation works - the results are blank...

And I don't need optimization - I try not to adjust the parameters, but to make their correct calculation directly in the Expert Advisor.
I try to achieve a stable operation at any time interval.

IgorM, Tolik_SRGV, thank you very much.

The symbol was needed to generate a report on the work of the indicator to a file - for further analytics.

artmedia70:
Nah... I do two runs in a year with different settings. In visualization mode. That's the only way my tester works...
Neither simple testing, much less optimisation works - the results are blank...
Why doesn't it work without visualization? Don't you use graphical objects, corner objects?

Friends, good evening.

//===================================================================================

Can you please tell us, have you ever met a ZigZag, which is drawn on the price chart from several timeframes at once?

(For example, a currency pair with H1 timeframe is open and a ZigZag is drawn on it with H1 and H4)

//===================================================================================

Many thanks in advance.

Morzh09:

Friends, good evening.

For example this one https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8536

or here in DT mode https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1468

The question is how to write this function correctly

int start()
{ 

if(my_total_order == 0)
{double Lt=Lot;
double PR=PRAsk;
  OpenBuyOrder(Lt,PR);