[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 763

artmedia70:
Even if it's just a bare-bones strategy without any graphics, it's all the same... empty in the results, like in a vacuum...
even the ripins don't work if there is no visualisation ?

Techno:
not even the ripostes work if there is no visualisation ?
Honestly, I haven't tested it. When the test is over, I'll be sure to put prints here and there and see the result...

FoxUA:

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask how to find StopLoss and TakeProfit data, we know that!

You are getting scared of answering... :)

double Temporary_variable_reserve_stop = found value of stop;
double temporary_variable_stop_stop = found value of take;

evbut:

Dear programming experts! Could you please add the function of checking the opening hours to the EA code? I.e. the EA should open positions only within a certain time interval, for example from 8 am to 8 pm (Moscow time).

Who knows where to get an EA that knows how to close all orders at once?

oleg_z74:
Who knows where to get an EA that knows how to close all orders at once?
Script. Closes all open positions for all instruments.
Files:

oleg_z74:
Who knows where to get an EA that can close all orders at once?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9700

During testing, data is taken for a particular bar, but is it possible to find out the closing price of any bar for another bar via iTime, iOpen,....?

Friends, just now, literally 15 to 20 minutes... noticed exactly how my DC is cheating... :) I am writing an article and at the same time I am testing my Expert Advisor on the demo, I hear the sound of connection loss from the terminal and look - it says "No connection" on the bottom right. Well, I think - God is with you ... although there is a connection everywhere - the mail is received dashingly - about 20 meters so swiftly flow in...
I hear the terminal sound again - the connection appeared, I look down to the right... Right - there's the communication data. Then again the same thing: No communication -> Communication available. No connection for about 5 to 6 minutes, then I look at the chart and see the picture:

Where the first long bearish candle is - there's the first time there's no connection. The next bar (dodge-over-tombstone) - there is a connection, and the next bearish candle - there is no connection again...
As they say, you are cheating, gentlemen brokers... :) Of course I don't care - I've got a Buy open on the demo... but it's still a bit of a nuisance.

artmedia70:

You're getting scared of answering... :)

double Temporary_variable_reserve_stop = found value of stop;
double Temporary_variable_stop_stop = found value of take;

I'm not biting or swearing :) :). So, what should I do if I want to include an error analyzer in my EA? I wrote an Expert Advisor, but how to make sure that the server error, etc. do not break the entire plan?
Reason: