[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 754

IgorM:

I guess so, the code isn't optimised, but it draws what I want
You said a couple of lines... :)

artmedia70:
The level zero of the fib corresponds to 1.2807, the level 23.6 corresponds to 1.2838.

The remaining levels 38.2, 50.0, 61.5, 100.0 and what prices they correspond to need to be found.

I even could not find any relation between 1.2807 and 1.2838, in order to understand the principles of
of finding all the other values.

It's simple.

Level 0 : 1.2807

Level 23.6: 1.2838

Level 38.2: x

The price levels are linearly dependent on the percentage levels of Fib. We make up the proportion:

( 1.2838 - 1.2807 ) / ( 23.6 - 0 ) = ( х - 1.2807 ) / ( 38.2 - 0 )

I hope you solve this equation relative to x :)

And so on, for all other numbers, including 100.

Frankly, if there are few pips between levels, the accuracy of extents (external to them) will be poor.

What is the maximum number of windows in MT4?

I needed to open 3x19 windows, but it's 54 (I think) and that's it.

I.e. the window is drawn, but it has a screenshot of the previous (which are in the background) windows.

And that's it.

Mathemat:

It's as simple as that.

Level 0 : 1.2807

Level 23.6: 1.2838

Level 38.2: x

The price levels are linearly dependent on the percentage levels of Fib. Let's make a proportion:

( 1.2838 - 1.2807 ) / ( 23.6 - 0 ) = ( х - 1.2807 ) / ( 38.2 - 0 )

And so on, for all other numbers.

Frankly, if there are few pips between levels, the accuracy of extents (external to them) will be poor.

О!!! Alexei! That's what I killed my calculator on today and my cat at the same time... (just kidding) :) Thanks!
I strongly suspected that the proportions needed to be calculated here, but didn't have time to fully boil it down... :)

Swetten:

What is the maximum number of windows in MT4?

I needed to open 3x19 windows, but it's 54 (I think) and that's it.

I.e. the window is drawn, but it has a screenshot of the previous (which are in the background) windows.

And that's it.

Tried it once, it opened about a hundred, and everything seemed to work, what's your computer configuration?

Correction, only max 99 :))

They don't open any further.

Abzasc:

The return was not removed after the first block.

You can try it like this

Unfortunately, it won't work again, that bastard (the MQL4 editor), throws more errors than lines in my code when compiling ))

cyclik33:

Unfortunately, it won't work again, that bastard (MQL4 editor), throws more errors than lines in my code when compiling ))
With the first version, if return is removed in the first block, it doesn't work either?

I insert the first line into Start() function:

Sleep(1000*60*(timeframe+1)*1000);

where timeframe = 240 and the test results in the tester are the same as without it. What is the reason?

ToLik_SRGV:

I tried it once, it opened about a hundred, and everything seemed to work, what's your computer configuration?

Correction, max 99 in total :))

They don't open any further.

WinXP, SP3, Pentium 4 2.8 dual core, 1 Gb RAM.

Swetten:
WinXP, SP3, Pentium 4 2.8 dual core, 1 Gb RAM.
I have 99 windows too, it just won't open any further. 2.6 stone, but more memory.
Reason: