Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 19

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): Trial video-statment
I guess there aren't that many crazy investors who have to try so hard to lure them and keep this thread at the top at all costs. If you can't praise yourself, no one will.

I don't see the connection at all... By the way, is your video showing, or is it just "video is in progress"???

ExpertTrader:
By the way, is your video displayed, or just "video is in progress"???
Only "video is in progress".

komposter:
ExpertTrader:
By the way, is your video showing, or just the "video is in progress"???
Only "video is in progress".

Strange, I uploaded a .wmv file, I should try .avi

avi should load, but there are no guarantees as the *.avi file is not actually a format, just a container that can contain different formats.

Rosh:
avi should load, but there are no guarantees as the *.avi file is not actually a format, just a container that can contain different formats.

I asked in the video is in progress thread about a program that converts vmv to avi, because I downloaded one but the output is 40 times bigger and the quality is worse

If anyone is interested, I have posted the clip here: http://you-tube.com.ua/movie.html?rt_movie_id=297802

ExpertTrader:

If anyone is interested, I have posted the clip here: http://you-tube.com.ua/movie.html?rt_movie_id=297802

Yeah, but why did you have to call it a "statment"? ;)

komposter писал (а): Yeah, but why would you call it a "statment"? ;)

And the plot is really fascinating - watched it several times :) Worthy of an Oscar nomination. :) I'd love to get it on TV now, it'll get a lot of investors.

Obviously, the author doesn't believe in the longevity of his creation, so he decided to perpetuate the achievements at an intermediate stage. Far-sighted, though. And the video and the stand-up can be shown to everyone for a long time afterwards. ...

Niroba, for example, has several times shown much better achievements, but did not bother to capture the historical moment.

goldtrader:

Niroba has shown much better results several times already, but he hasn't bothered to capture the historical moment.

So I don't need investors (at 5000% in 10 days) :)

s.w. I need help from a good programmer...

NYROBA:
goldtrader:

Niroba has shown much better results several times already, but he hasn't bothered to capture the historical moment.

So I don't need investors (at 5000% in 10 days) :)

s.w. I need help from a good programmer...

What needs to be done? Why don't you ask?
Reason: